Diaster on the way

Harry's POV

I turn the volume up

"Yes, I said it guys, next week is fashion show to watch! There will be a newcomer Sonia, also the gf of the heart throb of many girls,HARRY STYLES! Against her is Harry's ex, Taylor swift. No one knew Taylor was a model, but looks like she found an interest when Sonia hit the fashion department. Would this lead Harry styles to rethink about dating Sonia? Stay tuned for more details after the break..."

My mouth stays hung open, what!! Just what!!! Like why didn't Sonia tell me?!? Jesus, Sonia is going to lose no doubt about it, because I don't think Sonia can dance on a ramp walk or walk to be honest. I also don't want the world to laugh at her, gosh. I look over at Eleanor and see her mouth was hung open too, wow.

--------------------------------------------

Sonia's POV

I stare at my instructors as they broke the news to me

"IM DOING WHAT?!?"

I repeated again, I can't just go against Taylor Swift. Like just no, no. I thought this model thing was just gonna be for fun! Not like super complicated, like first off I just hate I mean hate Taylor Swift. Like not her music but her as a person, and the situation with her and Harry did not help. Like I seriously can't even stop this from not happening. All I can do is make a fool out of myself, because I bet she has the best of the best people helping her and then there's me. Who is just hopeless, like everyone thinks I can win, or they try to make me feel like they believe in me. But really I feel like this is just going to be a disaster, waiting to happen.

***AUTHORS NOTE***

Ok sorry guys I haven't been updating this Friday is my 8th grade formal and then like skool ends in 2 weeks and I'm just like having all these crush issues and then my mom sometimes is a bitch. (Mind my language) But yah but other then that I'm like trying to write for you guys a lot

So thanks for reading and everything I will love to read comments and get more followers thxz and if u guys want shoutouts or have any suggestions then feel free to tell me 😄