Chapter 21

{Zayn's POV}

I paced the back room looking over the bulletin bored that was placed on the wall. Louis should have known better to get his friends involved with this shit. I may like Niall and all but he's crossed the line. He's taken Perrie from me and my kid and if he wants to play around with my family I can gladly end his.

I already sent one guy after Liam which I figured would be warning enough, but that obviously wasn't. I have men all around this city working for me and if I want something I get it. Cutting the brakes in Niall's car was easy. It was nothing I hadn't done before. I don't care who gets hurt at this point. I want the money Louis owes me and I'm sure there's no way in hell Perrie will come back.

"Yo Boss" I hear Ronald say. I turn towards him and he throws a pile of pictures on my desk. I bend down looking over them seeing that he had got pictures of Niall, Harry, and Perrie being pulled out of a car that was in flames.

"Any deaths?"

"No sir"

"You are dismissed." He nodded walking out of the room as I gathered the pictures placing them all in a pile before putting them in my desk. I'm surprised they haven't called the cops on us yet. Not that the cops would be able to do anything. You'd be surprised how much I could run from prison.

I pulled on my leather jacket walking out of the office watching as all the men stood up. A slight smirk arose on my lips.

Man it's good to be king.

{Harry's POV}

I woke up in the hospital coming face to face with a bright light. I sat up seeing that the room was empty. How did I get here? Where is Niall and Perrie?

I looked down seeing that I had bandages all over my body and groaned. All I remember was trying to stop the car at a red light then everything went black. I sighed singing my legs over the bed limping over towards the door. I walked over opening it sticking my head out seeing the busy hallways of the hospital.

"Can I help you sir?" A short female nurse asked me. I looked down at her knowing that there was no way in hell I was going to be able to get passed her in my condition.

"I was wondering if you could tell me where my boyfriend and his friend are." I said looking down at her.

"What are their names?"

"Niall Horan and Perrie something I don't know her last name." She looked down at the clipboard that she had in her hands searching for their names.

"Yes both of them are here, but you are only able to see one of them at this moment." She said

"Which one?"

"Ms. Perrie Edwards. Mr. Horan is with the doctors he has been having some issues since the crash"

"What kind of issues? Is he alright?" I asked

"We're not exactly sure. His body seems to be shutting down at different times. He is under great stress which we think is the cause of all this but we can't be sure until we take more tests, but every time a doctor approaches him he freaks out and they have to inject him with a shot to calm him down" she explains

"Let me see him...I can help with that. He'll listen to me." I mean I hope that he will. I don't know what's wrong with him at this point but I'm willing to try anything to make sure that he's okay. This has been too much for all of us but I'm sure this is hard on Niall.

"I will check with his doctor to see if that is allowed but for now please stay in your room until someone comes to talk to you"

I nod going back into my room shutting the door behind me walking over to my bed sitting down on it. I see a plastic bag on the stand near the bag with all my things in it. I grab it opening it pulling my phone out of it. I turn the phone on seeing that I have a shit tone of missed calls from Louis and Liam. I hit Liam's name placing the phone to my ear, and lay back on the bed. I hear someone answer and I sigh in relief that nothing has happened to them.