Chapter 4

{Harry's POV}

"Harry he's fine with Louis. Calm down and come to bed please" Katherine yawns from behind me. I turn around leaning my back against the window sill and groan. I know that she's right but that doesn't make me worry any less. He's my best friend and he's been out all day and we've only talked twice today. That's not at all like us and I'm getting the feeling that he's not okay.

"What if he's not Kat...?"

"Niall is a big boy Harry. Let him take care of himself"

I shake my head walking downstairs and going into the kitchen grabbing the house phone. He won't answer calls coming from my phone so maybe he'll answer the house phone. Kat mostly uses it so I have a good feeling that he'll answer. I dial his number putting the phone to my ear tapping my foot on the wooden floors. The phone rings a few times before someone actually picks up.

"Hello?" I hear a groggy voice say

That's not Niall...

"Who is this?"

"Who else do you think would be answering Niall's phone besides Niall" I hear the voice say again telling me exactly who he is. Louis...

"Give the phone to Niall...now" I hiss

"He's sleeping right now. Can I take a message?"

"No you fucking can't. Where are you guys. I want Niall to come home now"

"You do understand that you're not Niall's father right? Or his boyfriend" he chuckles. I hear the sound of him getting up and shutting a door. I'm guessing he went into another room so he wouldn't wake Niall. I don't have the energy to fight with him about this. I just want Niall to come home so that we can talk. "Ya still there Harry?"

"Yeah...Look just take care of him tonight okay. Bring him home tomorrow please" I sigh in defeat knowing that I wasn't going to be able to talk to Niall anymore today. He agrees and ends the call. I put the house phone back down on the receiver. I walk back towards the stairs and go back up them walking past Niall's room but backtrack standing in front of the door. I put my hand on the knob for a few seconds before pushing the door open. I walk inside shutting the door behind me and smile looking over all the pictures he now has covering his walls.

I walk around looking over the pictures recalling each memory. I remember Niall taking most of these. Mostly all of them were of me and Liam. We've all been friends since we were little lads. I stop at the picture that's on the small bulletin board and take it down. Niall couldn't have taken this one. He's in it, with me. My back is up against a tree with his back leaning against my chest. My arms around him and my chin resting on his shoulder. The sun setting in the distance. If I didn't know any better I would say we looked like a couple in this. I remember this day like it was yesterday.

~Flashback~

"Niall just tell me come on" I chuckled wrapping my arms around Niall's shoulder. We were 15 at the time and Niall was being all quiet and Liam and I knew something was wrong with him. Liam had run off to go flirt with a group of girls while I decided to find out what was wrong with my best mate. Shows what type of friend Liam is.

"No Harry. Leave me alone please" he sighed moving my arm and opening the door walking out of school. I opened my mouth to stop him but looked around before running after him. He can't run away from me forever. I don't see what the hell is so bad that he couldn't tell me about it.

"Niall, what's going on? I'm not going to let this go so please just tell me" I beg. He continues walking until we're both in front of the lake.