Chapter 20

{Niall’s POV}

Once Perrie and I had gotten back to the house safely I helped her inside since she was far too emotional and unstable to do it herself. I sighed picking her up bridal style carrying her inside. I unlocked the door going inside and setting her down on the couch. I sat down on the coffee table so I could sit in front of her but she kept her gaze on her hands.

“Perrie…you know this isn’t your fault right?”

She nodded. “Yes I know...b-but what about the baby I wanted Zayn to be a part of his or her life and now that I know this I don’t think it’s safe for him to be…”

“You may be very right about that, but we will figure something out. You know that I am more than willing to help you with the baby Perrie”

She sighed lying back on the couch and I leaned over kissing her on the forehead. I don’t know what to do for her. I mean I can be a father figure or something for this kid but what if Zayn finds us and does something drastic.

I walk into the kitchen making a few cups of tea for Perrie and I and lean against the counter closing my eyes having Terrance flash in my eyes. I keep my eyes closed feeling a strange amount of comfort from seeing his face at the moment.

~Flashback~ (Age 16)

“Niall come on!” Terrance yelled pulling me through the woods where we and the others normally met on Saturdays. I was tired as hell being a 16 year old boy was hard especially when you stayed up until 5 in the morning on phone talking to your friends on Skype.

“Carry me” I whined. He rolled his eyes picking me up bridal styles carrying me to the old tree house where Liam and Harry were waiting for us. I looked over at Harry and Liam waving before laying my head back on Terrance’s chest. God I’m tired.

“I told you to take your ass to bed at like 2” Liam laughed

“Do I ever listen to you?” I asked

Terrance put me down and I leaned back against his chest. I looked over noticing that Harry was watching us…What’s his problem?

“You okay Haz?”

“Are you guys dating or something?” he asks ignoring my question and I look up at Terrance before shaking my head. Do I like Terrance? I mean yeah he’s hot and all but I don’t think I could ever see us taking that step in our relationship. I mean it could happen I wouldn’t mind it at all.

“Why are you jealous?” Terrance joked kissing my cheek

“Stop that” I pushed him back

“Excuse me but Niall is all mine so both of you back off” Liam laughed pulling me towards him