Chapter 6

{Niall’s POV}

“Nice place” I smiled slightly dropping my bag to the floor as Louis’ opened the door to his apartment. He shut the door behind us turning the light on.

“Thanks” he smiles walking into the living room. I follow close behind unsure of where else to go. My phone has been going off nonstop and I refuse to look at it. I know for a fact that if I do or listen to any of the voicemails I’ll just have Louis take me home. I sit down on the couch next to Louis who wraps his arms around me. I lean into his side and sigh trying my hardest not to think about anything but he and I.

“Are you gonna tell me what he did now?”

“He read my journal…he knows everything Louis” I choke

He rubs my back shaking his head and I lay my head on his chest. I don’t know what scares me more the fact that Harry knows that I’m in love with him or that I just want to go back and talk to him. I guess that’s the downside of being in love, no matter what type of hell they put you through you still want to go back to them.

“Where’s your bathroom?” I look up at Louis and he looks back down at me before pointing down the hall.

 “Second door on the left” he answers and I stand up from the couch walking down the hall following the directions he had given to me. I go into the bathroom shutting the door behind me leaning against it running my fingers through my hair. I reach my hand into my pocket not listening to the voicemails or anything. I slide away all the notifications that he’s left me and put my phone back into my pocket.

That was a good start I guess. I quickly use the bathroom before going into the living room where Louis is searching for something within the small room.

“Lose something?”

“Something like that” he says lifting the sofa cushion before grabbing a piece of paper looking over it and sighs. “Liam gave me this number for this art gallery thing. He said I should take you”

“Did he now?”

“Yeah, I mean we don’t have to go but I figured it would be something fun for us to do and it would get your mind off of everything that’s been going on today” he shrugs

“Sure, when is it exactly?”

“In about 3 days” he says looking down at the piece of paper. I nod walking back over to him standing in front of him. He sets the paper down on the table turning back to me and I smile as he moves the small strands of hair from my face.

“Is it bad that I really want to kiss you right now?” he asks and I shake my head. Yes it is because I’m to fragile to be kissed but then again no because I want him to kiss me.

Well that was helpful Niall

I smile leaning in pecking him on the lips and he wraps his arms around me. Louis and I have kissed plenty of time but this one was different. It was filled with some sort of passion and I didn’t think I could feel passion for anyone but Harry. If I knew what this meant I would let myself melt against Louis’ lips but I knew better than to do that. Instead I wrapped my arms around his neck as he rested his hands under my shirt touching my bare sides. I smiled pulling my lips away from his only making a slight pout form on his lips. I laid my head on his chest only feeling my phone begin to buzz in my pocket.