Chapter 7

{Niall’s POV}

My fingers run over my lips where Harry’s lips were placed moments ago and I shake my head. I know that he didn’t mean what he said. He couldn’t mean something like that. He’s just trying to get me to come home with him. Right?

When I do go home then what? I don’t know if I could face him after something like that.  I can’t ignore the butterflies that are still roaming in my stomach. I turn around opening the door walking inside shutting it behind me.

“So what happened out there?” Louis asks walking over to me

“Nothing, I just made him go home” I lie

He nods turning around and I grab his wrist pulling him back to me. His hands make it to my waist and I cup his face in my hands leaning in and kissing him. I want to see if the feeling is still there. It’s not and I can feel my stomach drop from the realization. I pull back resting my forehead against his and he lifts my chin.

“What was that for?”

“I just…I wanted to kiss you” I say wrapping my arms around him. I lay my head on his chest blinking a few times trying to get the thought of Harry’s lips against mine out of my head. How could he kiss me and say something like that. He’s married, and straight. 

“Well I guess that’s alright. Let’s just go lay in the bed”

I nod letting him lead me to the bedroom and we both climb in bed I lay facing away from him and he wraps his arms around me pulling me into his chest. I cuddle into the pillow hearing my phone go off on the dresser and I reach for it grabbing it. I unlock the phone seeing that Harry had texted me.

Uhm…About what just happened before I left. I don’t know what came over me I just needed to get my point across… ~Harry

I shake my head looking back at Louis who is already fast asleep and I smile hitting the reply button.

Yeah well I think you got your point across. It was a onetime thing ~Niall

It was a onetime thing but then again I didn’t want it to be. I just wanted him to kiss me again. After dreaming about it for half of my life it was even more than I expected it to be. I don’t know maybe I shouldn’t be thinking about it anymore. He wasn’t thinking and neither was I.  My phone buzzed and I grabbed it looking down at it.

Yeah I know, I still want you to come home though Ni… ~Harry

I know that you do but I don’t know if I can after that. It’s just going to be awkward~ Niall

I put my phone down turning facing Louis and moving the small pieces of hair from his face. If only he knew what had happened on the other side of that door. If only he knew that the feelings I thought I had for him were swept away by one kiss.