Chapter 10

{Niall’s POV}

I try my hardest to push away from Harry but I can’t. I don’t know how to get away from him. I can’t get away from him. His lips are kissable, his kiss makes me go a weak and it shouldn’t. I’ve spent most of my life thinking of the moment Harry and I would kiss but I didn’t think I would have a boyfriend or he would be married. I press my hands against Harry’s chest and he shakes his head pulling me closer to him. This isn’t happening.

“Harry” I groan against his lips. He finally pulls back from me taking small breathes. I don’t know what to say, nor do I ever really. “What was that?”

“I don’t know Niall, ever since the first time I kissed you I’ve wanted to do it over and over again. I shouldn’t because that’s not fair to Katherine and Louis not that I care about him but still. I can’t stop thinking about it”

“Then what are you saying?”

“I don’t know...I know how you feel towards me and this isn’t right. It’s not but it feels right”

“It shouldn’t Harry. Not for either of us…”

I look down only for him to lift my chin pecking me on the lips. I close my eyes not letting myself sink into his lips. As much as I want to, I know that I can’t.

“What do you say we do?” he asks me and I shrug. I don’t know what we do. There’s no pretending that we haven’t kissed. There’s no pretending that neither of us enjoyed it either.”

“You have Katherine Harry”

“And you have Louis”

Then it hits me. He only kissed me the first time because he didn’t like the thought of me being with Louis. I stand up wiping my mouth heading towards the door. These kisses mean nothing to him they’re only formed from his own jealously. He doesn’t understand what he’s doing to me because he’s blinded by the fact that I may want to be with Louis.

”Wait where are you going?” Harry asks from behind me hurrying over pressing the door shut preventing me from leaving.

“You don’t feel the things I do when we kiss Harry. You’re only doing this in hopes that I’ll leave Louis or something. I’m not doing that. I can’t, not for you”

“That’s not what I want; well it is but not like that. I do feel things when we kiss Niall…not just jealously”

“Do you not understand how wrong this is?” I turn around pressing my back to the door and he lifts his other hand putting it on the other side of my head. By now I’m trapped by his arms and my breathing is becoming less than normal.

“I understand perfectly, but that doesn’t mean I don’t feel anything when I kiss you Niall. That’s the farthest from true”

I pull my bottom lip between my teeth as he looks down at my lips. I shouldn’t want this so badly. He shouldn’t be doing this. Am I going to stop him? No I’m not.