Chapter 6

Recap:

A knock on the door broke our silence. I quickly hid underneath the covers as Nico opened the door. I thought it was probably someone who would question my state at the moment, and I don't really want to do some explaining.

"What are you doing here?" I heard Nico say with attitude. I furrowed my eyebrows and slowly peeled the covers off, revealing a sad and lost looking Chad standing at the door with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Sonny..." He breathed, walking past Nico and Brady (who awkwardly tried to cover up the door to not let him through) and stood at the edge of my couch. I groaned and rolled over, not facing him.

"Sonny, I'm sorry," He said.

"Go away," I groaned.

"Not until my apology is accepted," He argued.

"No."

"Please?"

"Bye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chad's POV

My shoulders slumped as my thoughts reminded me of how long I hadn't talked to Sonny. I tried my hardest to communicate with her and trying to make up with her but she always had ignored me, and to be honest, I would've ignored myself as well.

I don't know why, but this empty feeling that was in the bottom of my stomach grew to my heart and I had felt completely hollow. I wasn't in the mood for anything. I didn't want to act, even though I had to go to the studio in a couple of hours. I didn't want to talk to anyone, I didn't want to eat. Heck, I didn't want to look in the mirror.

My brain keeps telling me that the reason I'm feeling like this is because Sonny is ignoring me, but I'm sure it isn't that. I've lived without her, right? I don't need her.

Dang it, Chad, you definitely need her.

Now you shut up right there, brain.

I shook my head and tried to escape these weird feelings. Sure, I distracted myself from it, but the empty feeling remained and I just wanted to see Sonny and cup her face and kiss her so passionately.

I sighed, getting off my bed (very manly like if I say so myself.) I got ready for the studio and went over there quickly, trying to preoccupy myself. It didn't work well, since being at the studio just made me think more about Sonny.

I was handed the next episode's script as I was going over this week's episode that we were filming today. It was time to start filming, so I got up in my Mackenzie outfit and stood by Penelope's replacement.

"Mack! What are we going to do?!" she exclaimed, starting off the scene. I opened my mouth, but no words came out. I made a little squeak until my mouth let out a choked sob and before I knew it, tears were running down my face. I was crying, and making a fool out of myself, on camera.

"I can't fucking live with myself," I muttered under my breath when I had left the Mackenzie Falls set, "I can't live without Sonny."

I dived towards the So Random! set, hoping two things; that I was welcomed there, and that Sonny was currently there.

I walked into the prop house, but I quickly hid behind the door when I heard a voice sing, "A drop in the ocean, a change in the weather. I was praying that you and me might end up together," The voice was angelic and absolutely beautiful. I knew immediately that it was Sonny - I know that voice from anywhere.

"It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert. But I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven," she continued, playing on her guitar as she sung. I had fallen too hard for this girl and now I'm falling in love with her one more time.

"Misplaced trust in old friends, never counting regrets. By the grace of God, I do not rest it all," I decided to finally go inside. She noticed me and looked up at me with wide eyes, her mouth open.

"And New England as the leaves change; the last excuse that I'll claim," I softly sung, walking up to her. She stood up, placing her guitar on the ocean. Yet I continued, "I was a boy who loved a woman like a little girl," I told her with as much passion as my voice could hold. My eyes were directly staring into hers, and my hand was making my way to her face, to cup her cheek.

"I'm in love with you," I truly told her, kissing her soft lips.

And then I woke up.