Chapter 2

Sonny's POV

"Sonny, can you come to my office for a second?" Marshall asked me. I furrowed my eyebrows, but still nodded.

I slowly followed Marshall to his office. I was shivering with fear, never had I gone to his office without knowing why. The possiblities are endless. I could be fired off the show, or one of the cast members are cut or who knows what.

He opened his door and walked in, and plopped himself down on his chair. I sat in the smaller chair that was in front of his desk. 

"There is no reason to be scared. You aren't in trouble." He told me. I sighed.

"Then, what's it about?" I asked him.

"The Channy breakup led our show to lower views. Mr. Condor wants to force you into a publicity relationship with Chad." He explained. It toook me a couple of minutes to figure out what he meant. And then that's when my mouth fell open. 'This can't happen' I thought to my self. 

"But you know what happened to us, Marshall.  I dont wan't to do it!" I complained to my boss.

"I know you don't Sonny, but its only for the best of the show. Later on, you guys could have a fake fight and break up." he replied with sympathy dripping out of his mouth.  I knew he was right and that I had to do it.

"Fine."  I said angerly as I walked away. But as I walked out of the room , Marshall stopped me. I looked at him with no emotion. 

"You should start getting ready for tonight", I looked at him confused as he continued saying "Your first date with Chad is tonight. Wear something fancy and have fun it it! oh! Make sure it looks real."

 I grunted in dissatisfaction. I angrily stomped away, and of course I had to bump into Chad. I shot him a fake smile that quickly turned into an annoyed expression.

"Hey M'Lady." Chad said, smirking. Guess he was informed with the set up. "So, I'm thinking for tonight, you and I could have a picnic under the stars, on the beach" he said smiling. Aww! I thought,    our last date. WAIT! WHAT AM I THINKING!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?! I quickly pulled myself together  and replied " Whatever, just make sure you know that this is all fake, and that im doing it for the sake of my show," after pulling my self back , I angerly walked away. THIS WAS NOT A GOOD DAY FOR ME!