Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Penelope's POV

677 more days... 677 more days... 677 more days... Oh my flack, I can't do this. I need to escape this living hell. Now to plot my escape and revenge.

"Yo Sam, do you have a knife on you?" I asked my cell mate.

"Don't I always?" He answered emotionless.

He quickly tossed the knife and after I caught it, I started to rub it against the window's bars.

After hours and hours of constantly scratching the bars with a pocket knife, one of the bars finally cracked. I mischievously grinned.

"Sam, I'm almost out." She stated, and caught a glimpse of his thinking face. He had a plan. He opened his mouth to explain his plan.

~

"That's genius!" I exclaimed as I thought the plan over. It was full-proof, nothing bad could happen. I high-fived Sam and started to continue trying to break the bars. One bar was completely gone, but it only left a little gab that couldn't allow us to go through. When any security guards passed by, I covered the window with a blanket, or just let Sam and his freakishly fat body stand in front of it.

A week has passed and we managed to break all the bars. I quickly squeezed myself out. I collapsed on the grass outside, and took a deep breath. I was out of that hell. Now it was time for Sam, who was stuck in the window. I tried to pull him out, but it was no use.

"STOP! CATCH HIM BEFORE HE GETS THROUGH!" I heard a voice yell. It was a security guard. He realized we were escaping. I quickly made a run for it and ignored all of his pleading calls. I won't be held back by some fat ass, I need my revenge.

Sonny's POV

"Sonny, if you're sad about Channy being over, you know you could come to me, right?" Tawni asked. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Since when are you nice?" I asked her. She shrugged and reassuringly patted my back... well, weird.

I got up and walked out of the prop house, only to be met by Chad. I rolled my eyes and folded my arms.

"What are you doing here, Chad?" I asked him.

"What are you doing here?" He tried to ask. I face palmed.

"I work here."

"Well, I think I left my sunglasses here." He lied.

"If you'd let those sunglasses have their moment in the sun, they wouldn't have broken up with you." I said. He looked guilty and sad, and ran away like a little girl.

I started to walk in the opposite direction, deep in thought. Why can't he just let it go? I broke up with him because he acted like a conceited jerk, he didn't want anyone but himself in the spotlight. I brushed away the thought as I saw someone familiar head my way...

"Hey Sonny." Joe Jonas greeted me. I flashed him a smile.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Marshall wants me to guest star again with Nick and Kevin so So Random! will have higher publicity." He explained.

"Wait, why do we need higher publicity?" I asked him, oblivious to Marshall's idea.

"Marshall says that your views lowered since the Channy breakup. It's all over the internet, Mack Falls have been low on views too." he explained to me. I nodded.

"Well, thanks, see you on the set." I patted his shoulder and walked away.