What To Do (Sonny With A Chance fan fiction)

Prologue

Sonny Munroe and Chad Dylan Cooper, or the famous “Channy” went through a lot of shit these past few days. Right after the Tween Choice Awards, and Sonny with a Chance winning the best tween TV show, they broke up. Chad was being his conceited self and made sure Mackenzie Falls won the award. Sonny finally called it off with him because he didn’t support her and her success.

Chad has been trying so hard to win her back, but Sonny is playing hard to get.  Her new song, “What to Do” is all about her breakup; although she is denying the facts. The ‘it’ couple is now not ‘it’ or a couple.

The press has been covering this news 24/7. It seems as if Channy won’t be back together. Chad has gone too far and will never win over Sonny. Looks like we won’t be seeing Channy anymore. Chad has given up hope of getting back with Sonny.

But how does the rest of the cast of both shows feel about this breakup?

We all knew Penelope always hated Channy, but mostly Sonny. She’s been sent to jail after framing Sonny for several crimes such as shoplifting and plagiarism. Penelope also attempted murder by replacing Sonny’s half Wisconsin, half California cheese ball, with a bomb. Before she had to load the cannonball for her school, the bomb was safely removed and replaced with the actual cheese ball.

Tawni always hated Sonny’s publicity and was intimidated by her. Now that Channy’s gone, Condor Studios have lost publicity. Fans wanted to see the real Sonny, but she wasn’t acting herself lately. She wasn’t acting like that girl with the peppy attitude, and Tawni most definitely realized this.

Nico and Grady, well, they’ve been hanging out with Chad more often. It’s a clue to us as it is for Chad; he was totally not expecting this. Some people say they’re playing match maker, or they’re just sucking up to Chad.

But what’s the truth?