I Miss You, Asshole. - Saturdays.

"Why are you so fuckin gorgeous?"

My eyes fluttered open from the short nap I took. I lift my head slightly to meet Logan's green eyes. "Wha-?"

His chest rumbled as he let out a deep throaty chuckle. My body slightly shifted to the left side of him, making me half way on him and half way off.

Logan grips my waist and pulls me back on top of him. I rest my chin on his heart and breath in his cologne. I then take notice my legs are spread open and wrapped around Logan's in a questioning pose. His fingers lightly rest above my butt.

"I said why are you so fucking gorgeous?" Logan repeated. His eyes stayed on me as I blushed.

"I wish you wouldn't swear so much."

He frowned. "I curse all the time. You're gonna have to except that, babe."

I rolled my eyes at how he tried to be the one in charge. "If you do, you're going to have to taste the wrath of my silent treatment."

Not taking my warning seriously, he rolls his eyes with a small smirk. "Yeah right."

I gave him a serious look. "I'm not joking."

Logan shakes his head and turns his head back to the TV. 16 & Pregnant is on: the worst show in history. Yeah, some stories are nice but that's some.

But I'd never want to be there. I turn my head and lay it on Logan's chest. I stare at the black furry couch we were cuddling on.

Being in Logan's arms was a calming moment for me. It didn't feel awkward at all. It felt...right. Like we'd cuddled a billion other times. This is only the beginning, I remind myself.

I smiled big at that.

"What are you thinking about?" Logan's voice echoed in my ears.

"Just...us." I replied.

"Us." Logan's voice sounded lovely and warming when he said it. It made me smile big.

He turns back to the TV once again and I instantly feel a little bored. We could kiss again. Or..my stomach rumbled for food.

"Wanna order a pizza?" Logan asked, practically reading what my stomach wanted.

"Or we could have those lovely pixi sticks in your jeans." I said referring to the bulge in his pants. Why he put them in his boxers is beyond me...

Logan face goes beat red and his arms leave my waist.

"What?" I asked him.

"Um..er.. I'm gonna go get the phone." Logan lightly pushes me off him and rushes to the kitchen.

I sit on the ground in confusion. Then, I realize with a loud gasp, Logan Holster has a boner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ding dong! "Pizza." Came the short statement.

I jump up from the couch and beat Logan to the door. My shirt and shorts have slightly ridden up from kissing and hugging Logan for the past ten minutes.

The pizza guy looked about fourteen or fifteen. He had dirty blond hair, almond brown eyes, and has a red hat with the words; Pizza Hut stuffed on his bushy hair.

"Th-that'll be $18.20." He stuttered, taking in my look and Logan's glare.

"Get a twenty off the counter." I usher Logan off. He shoots the poor kid a warning glare before disappearing in the kitchen.