I Miss You, Asshole. - Truly Quinn.

Sadly, my one hour therapy with Cat was over. Right when I was starting to feel better, the assistant told me it was time to go.

"Well, this is the last I'll be seeing ya." Cat said, patting my shoulder.

I wasn't in the mood for hugs either. "Why?"

Cat smiled. "I told you I was only filling in for my aunt. She'll be back tomorrow."

"Oh." My mood plummeted as I walked back in the waiting room. My eyes go wide when I see the other person in a chair. He was hunched over, his hood over his black hair and his green eyes were unmistakable. Logan.

"Don't worry, Hazel." I had turn to Cat to see her giving me an encouraging smile. "That asshole will be gone from your mind one day."

I nodded.

"Stay strong," She whispered.

I nodded, the tears coming. Instead of blubbering like a baby in front of Logan (again) I suck it up, hold back the tears, and put on a proud smile.

"Hey you," Cat pointed her chin at Logan.

He looked up with a bored expression.

"What's your name, mate?"

"Logan." He replied.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. It took a lot of my might to tear my gaze from Logan. It was the assistant giving me a skeptical look.

"You're Hazel, yes?"

Unfortunately. "Yes," I sighed.

"There's a young man waiting outside for you."

Okay...Evan or Zach, definitely.

I didn't even look back to see Logan. Cat would be proud.

The December evening had me blinking from the bright therapist office. I wrapped my coat around me tighter and walked to the bench next to the building.

HONK! HONK!

I jumped out my seat and looked around for the honking. It was a black pick-up truck with Quinn's grinning face sticking out the window.

"Need a ride?" he asked me.

I smiled and ran straight to the car. Then, I noticed Quinn's attire. He's wearing a clown's outfit complete with the clown shoes, a rainbow afro, and a red nose.

"What are you wearing?" I wondered.

"A clown suit," Quinn replied like it was an everyday thing to do.

I give him a funny look, but nonetheless climbed into the car. He immediately pulled off when I was strapped in - unlike Logan, who would pull off as soon as my butt was on the seat.

I couldn't help but sigh sadly again. 

"Okay, I got a job..."

"As a clown?" I smirked.

"Yeah," Quinn grinned. I smiled. "I do kid's birthdays."

"And you just finished one?"

"Nope, I just felt like being a clown for the afternoon." He mused, itching at his wig.

I could only laugh at his ridiculous outfit. It was the most I've laughed in days, and it felt good. I felt rejuvenated. Hell, I wanted to laugh even more. It kept my mind off...he who should not be named.

"Kidding," He said, "Frankie turned six today."

I have no idea who Frankie is, but I nod.

"Anywho," He glanced my way and focusing on the road once again. "I'm here for you today."