I Miss You, Asshole. - Mother of Pie.

Quinn kissed me. His lips were warm, wet, and not Logan's.

I let him kiss me, and eventually kissed him back. Quinn was my best friend and last time I checked, kissing your best friend was a thing friends in love did. 

Of course I wasn't in love with Quinn, but could that be the case for Quinn? Please tell me this is a dream and he's not gripping my hips and sliding his tongue in.

I have no idea why I let him explore my mouth, pull me on his lap, and run his fingers down my back. All I know is - I yearned for the lips of the boy I loved. I could only pretend this was Logan's mouth I was exploring.

But Quinn doesn't taste like pixi sticks.

He finally pulls our heads away, but doesn't let go of my hips.

"I've wanted to do that for so long," he whispered.

Quinn's deep voice replaced my imaginary of Logan's lips on mine.

This was the most messed up situation I've ever been in. I couldn't lead on Quinn like this. When he finds out I'm pretending he's Logan, he'll never talk to me again. It was better to stop it now instead of later.

"Quinn, I can't do this," I pushed his hands away and stood up.

"What?" He stood up in disbelief. "Why?"

I bit my lower lip and looked to the ground. "I still love Lo-"

"But why?" Quinn interrupted, crossing his arms in annoyance. "He lied to you, cheated on you, and he treated you like a game piece. Yet here you are still in love with a complete asshole who doesn't give a damn about you!"

That stung.

"Okay, I can take a lot of shit right now," I gulped back my cries. "But you telling me what I already know ain’t helping."

I surprised myself with that one. Quinn looked a little shocked from my calmness as well.

"What I'm trying to say is - I'm not about to lose another friend over something stupid, especially over someone like Logan."

Quinn hung his head down in shame.

"I'm sorry for kissing you, it's just...," He sighs and picks his head back up. "I haven't kissed a girl since freshman year. I get...urges."

"Nice to know," I snort.

He blushes light pink.

"Just kidding, I get it...kind of."

Quinn was a hopeless romantic in a guy way. He wants a girl (not a boy) but he hasn't stumbled upon one. He thought I was the one, he was hopelessly wrong.

"I'm just gonna say, I don't have feelings for you...that kissed proved it," Quinn said, wiping his lips.

I frown. "I wasn't that bad, right?"

Insert awkward silence.

"Erm, it's getting late," Quinn said.

"Yeah, bye."

I left his house quickly. I even took the long way home to clear my head. Instead of going straight, I turned left where the train tracks were.

It had to be around six in the evening. The sky danced with orange and purple swirls. The sun was setting perfectly on the train tracks ahead. And the snow squished with every step I took.

When I reach the tracks and intend on turning right, a figure darts in front of me.

It's some guy, who falls at my feet.