I Miss You, Asshole. - Other Plans.

The day before my birthday, I'm kidnapped...by Miranda. Date this, please: December 8th, 2:49 PM, Wednesday @ Brinch High School. This is where I was last seen. Come find me in the heights of a mountain where a girl named Miranda lives!

It was really out of the blue. One minute I'm standing in the snow, waiting for my ride, the next a grip is being made on my arm and pulling me away.

"What the hell!?"

"Shh!" Miranda hissed in my ear. "You're ruining the suspense!"

"Officers, help me!" I shout to the school officials watching the front lawn. They think I'm waving goodbye and give me a friendly wave.

"She's taking me to my do-"

"Oh, you're so funny Hazel!" Miranda laughs and stops us by a red jeep. 

I stop struggling and admire the car. "Wow." I smile, completely forgetting the situation. "Is this yours?"

"It's my dad's, but I stole it." Miranda digs out her keys and unlocks the car. "Now get in."

"Where are we going?" I climb into the passenger seat and bury my hands in my coat pocket. It's really cold in this town.

"To a place." Miranda grins.

I groan in protest. "Miranda, I hate surprises!"

Miranda cuts me off. "I feel bad for you son 'cause I got ninety-nine problems and surprises ain't one."

It's quiet for the rest of the trip.

I don't pay much attention to where we're driving, so when we pull up to a blue house, I had no idea how we got there. Maybe, because I was sleeping the whole way...

"Wake up." Miranda smacked my head. A rude awakening you can say.

"Where are we?" I groaned in pain. Now I have a throbbing headache.

"My house."

Miranda's house is really big. Not mansion big, but a big farm house. She lived on farm, which is totally not what I was suspecting. I didn't know there were farms in Brinch.

"I didn't know there were farms around here."

"Yeah well." Miranda kicks open the front door.

Inside, it's very clean, unlike Quinn's house. The floors are carpeted red, the walls painted brown, and the whole area felt like the inside of a cabin.

"Pretty house," I said.

"Thanks." Miranda laughed and led us to her kitchen.

It's very woodsy and smelled like burning brownies. A boy, around my age, is bent over - shirtless - rummaging through the fridge.

"Jacob, we have company, put a shirt on." Miranda scolds.

Jacob turns around and his light brown eyes scrolled down me faster than the speed of light. He had brow flippy hair that swept to the left. And he only had a developing 4-pack.

"Hi." He grins at me.

I smile at the same time Miranda rolls her eyes in irritation. "Hi."

"Could you please put a shirt on?" Miranda demands. "You having nothing to show off anyway!"

Jacob shoots his sister a glare. "For one day, could you piss off?" He storms out, grumbling swear words under her breath.

"Sorry about him." Miranda sinks into her kitchen chair and props her elbows on the table.