I Miss You, Asshole. - Pixi Sticks.

A week went by, and Logan still wasn't back in school.

I guess my disappointment was noticeable, because on Monday Aiden asked if I wanted to hang out. I smiled and nodded a "yes."

Now, after school, Aiden is leading us to somewhere "secret."

"Where did you say we were going?" I asked for the third time as he led me by the hand down a path in the forest.

"I never told you." Aiden smiled.

I sigh in exasperation. "I hope we're close, my feet hurt." I add, seeing if he was willing to hold me the rest of the way.

"Almost there," Is all he said.

As we go one, I started to think. I don't know why, but I haven't been able to really think, and process my thoughts since my arrival. Here, life seems to go by faster and slower at the same time, like I'm trying to run underwater.

Not once have I been able to sit down after school, and actually think about my day. It really sucked, too. Like seriously, why the fawk am I even doing, alone with a boy in the middle of the woods? He could be a crazy person for all I knew.

But right now, I could care less.

After two minutes, we came to a clearing.

It was almost majestic. A tall water fall was in front of us. It spilled into a small pond. The water was a clear crystal blue, so clean you could see the bottom. There was green grass everywhere, a bit of sand around the edges of the pond, and an original picnic blanket and basket.

The hidden waterfall reminded me much about Hushbud's meadow.

"Wow." I couldn't help whispering in astonishment. It was really breath taking.

"Isn't it..."

"..Beautiful." I finished for him.

I see him grin out the corner of my eye, and hold his hand out to me. Without thinking, I grab it and squeeze it tightly.

I smile spreads across my face as well. Together, we walk over to the picnic blanket and sit down, our hands still linked.

"So... is this a date?" I couldn't help but wonder.

Aiden blushes a light pink I've grown quite fond of. "Um...n - yes."

A slow smile appears even bigger this time. Did Aiden have to be so darn cute? I nod before I could say anything stupid.

"Look," He says, pushing the basket towards me. He opens the lid and inside is two sandwiches, two apples, two cupcakes, and two slices of oranges. It was healthy, and made for a kid to eat. I loved it!

"Looks yummy." My eyes marvel at how nicely the PB&J's looked. I didn't eat lunch for it was either leftover hamburgers or cheese burgers. Aiden didn't eat either.

Aiden hands me a sandwich and began eating his without a second thought. I eat mine just as hungrily.

Eff it, I'm hungry.

Throughout the whole date, Aiden and I eat. Every once in a while, Aiden would crack a joke and I'd laugh at how silly he made it out to sound. Then, he would smile and I'd smile back.

I peer in the basket and notice there's only one thing left: a mini rainbow cupcake. Aiden already scarped his down, so this one was mine.

My mouth watered as I reached in and...

A hand snatched it up quickly. I look up in surprise. Aiden is staring at it with a bemused expression.

"Hey!"