Chapter 15

I sighed as I drove my fiery red car to the school , while wearing a neon green bikinni with jean shorts and a cardigan over top . . I really wasn't excited about the whole thing .... but , Caroline really gave me no choice .
I was still deep in thought as I pulled into the parkinglot and got out and walked over to the booth .
I got there and Elena was the one taking the money and Caroline was suddenly at my side .
" The sweater comes off . " She said , unbuttoning my sweater . I saw Stefan looking over my way .
Caroline took my sweater anad tossed it to Elena .
" Okay , you are at the booth and if needed , you're hosing down cars . " she comanded .
" Whatever . " I said casually .
I took the seat next to Elena by the booth . I'd only been seated a few seconds , when Caroline asked me to help Bonnie .
" Okay . " I said .
I jogged over and started to help Bonnie by hosing off a car and I caught Stefan looking at me the whole time . I saw a guy with dark hair , a leather jacket and sunglasses walk up to the booth and I knew it was Damon .
Good thing about being undead - Great hearing .
So I could hear thier whole conversation .
" How about you have someone wash my car , preferably that girl in the neon bikinni . " he said , nodding toward me .
" SYDNEY ! " Caroline yelled .
I turned around and Damon waved with a smirk .
I smiled , much to his suprise and I jogged over and hugged him .
" Hi . " I said .
" Hey . " he said , shocked .
Caroline looked suprised and I swear I saw Stefan tense over by Elena .
I took the hose and sprayed off Damon's car and soaped it down easily , before spraying it a gain and then drying it and it only took 15 mintiues with Damon watching me the whole time .
My phone rang in my bag and Damon got it for me .
" Here . "he said , handing me my phone .
" Thanks . " I said .
I opened the phone .
" Hello ? " I asked .
" Syd , it's Ed , I need your help . " he said .
" Edward, what's wrong ? " I asked , worried .
" There is an army newborn vampires . They're coming to kill Bella and we need all the numbers we can find . " he said .
My throat got choked up.
" I'll be there tomarrow . " I said , before hanging up .
I was in even MORE shock and Damon supported my wieght . Aparently I had no idea I was about to fall over .
Stefan ran over .
" What is it ? " Damon asked , gently .
" An army . Of vampires . " I choked out.
" What do you mean ? " Stefan asked , appearing by my side .
" Edward's girlfriend , Bella , the army is coming to kill her . I don't know why, but they need me . " I said .
" You can't go . " Stefan said , firmly .
" They're my family . I'm going . " I said .
I pushed away, supporting myself and walked over to Caroline .
" I have to go , family issues . "I said .
She looked supprised , but nodded as I grabbed my keys and sped home.
I got there and Katherine was watching T.V .
" Kat , I'm going to Forks . " I said .
" What ? " She asked .
" Edward needs help . " I said .
The Salvatore brothers burst through the door .
" Katherine , you're not letting her go are you ? " Stefan asked .
" Yeah , I am , I can't stop her . " Katherine said.
" Then I'll go with her. " Damon said .
We all looked at him like he was crazy .
" I'm not letting you go by yourself and my brother is too weak . " Damon said , laughing at Stefan .
I rolled my eyes .
" Alright , Damon , I'll pick you up after I pack . " I said .
He smiled .
" Okay , see you then . " he said and Stefan looked furious .
I nodded and went upstairs and changed into jeans and a crop top with a sweater and I packed and then I walked downstairs and hugged Kat before walking out into the garage and picking one of the fastest and most comfortable rides a yellow comarrow .
Now , it was off to go get Damon .