confrontations and ex boyfriends

Theres a new charactor in this chapter that I went back and added in chapter one... basicaly hes Roses old boyfriend from freshman year, he was the one who told everyone that she was a whore. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning feeling strangely refreshed, it took me a few moments to realize why.  I didn’t have any nightmares last night.

I was still wondering why when Justin woke up. He must’ve noticed I was off a bit. “Hey what’s wrong?” He asked pulling me closer and burying his face into my hair.

“I didn’t have any nightmares last night.” He emerged from my hair and looked at me funny.

“Isn’t that a good thing.”

“Well yah, but I’ve had nightmares every night since I was 10, I just don’t understand why they’ve stopped now. “ He grimaced when I said how young I was but I ignored it.

“Maybe, it’s because you’re with me.” I smiled at him and curled into his side.

“Maybe.” I replied.  My life seemed so perfect right now that I couldn’t help but wonder when it would all go wrong. What I didn’t know was that I wouldn’t have to wait very long.

I was laying in my room browsing the internet on Justin’s computer when Justin barged in my room saying that he was taking me to the mall.

“Why do we have to go to the mall? Your mom already bought me a ton of stuff!” I said once we got in the car.

“Because I’m incredibly bored stuck in that house.”

I laughed; Leave it to Justin to get bored when he has to stay in one place for more than one hour.  We pulled into the parking lot of a huge complex. Before we got out of the car Justin had to pull on his hoodie, hat and sunglasses.

“Doesn’t that get annoying?” I asked him

“Not really, I’d rather have to wear a jacket tan get mobbed.”

I rolled my eyes but grinned at his nonchalance.  As we walked into the mall, Justin casually threw his arm around my shoulder. I tried to hide my smile with my hair but I’m pretty sure he saw.

I don’t understand why he’s treating me so nice, I want to believe its because he really likes me, but I can’t help but think he’s doing It to make fun of how I fall for it, but Justin seems to nice to do something like that. He probably feels bad for me.

I was so lost in my thought I didn’t notice that we had already walked into the mall.

“So where do you want to go?” I asked Justin.

“Hmmmm…. I want to get some new shoes.”

I chuckled. “You already have like 300!”

“It never hurts to have some more!” Growing up with no money at all, I guess I just didn’t understand how he could throw money around, but then again, he’s a millionaire.  We walked into a designer store that I couldn’t pronounce if I tried and Justin went off to look at some shoes.

I walked around a bit before I found a really cute casual dress. I was considering asking Justin if I could get it before I looked at the price tag, almost 3,000 dollars. My eyes bulged and I quickly walked away before Justin saw me looking at it and made me get it. 

Justin came over later and asked me if I found anything, I quickly denied it.

“Are you sure you aren’t lying to me?”

“Yep.” I said avoiding eye contact.  He looked at me suspiciously and went to check out, he had gotten three new shoes and some jeans. 

We left the store and went to the food market, we were both hungry.  I found us a table while Justin got us some pizza. He sat down and gave me my plate along with a bag; it looked like it was from the store we just left. I opened it and saw the dress that I liked.  I gave him an exasperated look.

He looked at me with a serious expression. “Next time just tell me if you like something, don’t look at the price tag or worry that It will be to much.  Okay?”

“Okay”

 “Good I’m gonna go the bathroom, don’t run off okay?”

I smiled at him and nodded my head.  I picked at my pizza and watched him leave.  All of a sudden someone slid into the seat across from me.  It was my first and only boyfriend Travis. I felt all the color drain from my face as we watched me with a smug smile on his face.

 “Hey sexy. Are you sure you want to eat that pizza it looks like you’ve gained  few pounds since the last time we saw each other. “

I looked down at my pizza and suddenly felt like I couldn’t eat anymore.

“Who was that boy you were with? Your new fuck buddy? That’s not very wise is it? You know how jealous I get.” He rose an eyebrow at me.  

I swallowed hard, trying to keep the tears at bay. I will not look weak.

He started stroking my arm.  I pulled away and stood up. “Get off me.” Where was Justin?

“Now lets not make a scene.” He walked over to me and grabbed my chin in his hands. “Here’s how its going to go. You’re going to walk out with me, then we are going to go in the alley and you are going to pleasure me.”

I got myself free of his grasp, “I’m not going anywhere with you.”

“Who are you?” I hear Justin say behind me. Thank God.  I leaned back into him and he kissed my on my head.

“I’m travis, and you are?”

“None of your business.” He said in a firm tone. “How do you know Rosie?”

Travis just smirked at him. “We have history. Then she turned into a slut and had sex with all my friends.”

I gasped. “I did not! You told them I was a slut but told them I liked to pretend I didn’t want to so they would rape me!”

“Did I say that? I can’t seem to remember. Either that or you’re a liar. You do have a tendency to lie.”

I felt tears spring to my eyes. How could he be saying things like that!?

Justin shifted so he was standing in front of me. “It seems to me that you’re the one with tendency to lie.” Then he punched him in the jaw.

My chin dropped and my eyes widened, I didn’t think Justin would be capable of doing that.  Justin turned away quickly before Travis could figure out what just happened.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the exit.

I was still shocked when we got into the car. Justin was still very angry, he was gripping the steering wheel so tight I thought It might crumple. I didn’t understand why he was so angry, unless….

“Justin?”

“Yes.” He said in a frustrated tone.

“Are you mad at me? Like did you believe what he said? Because it wasn’t true I promise you!”

He looked over at me with his eyebrows furrowed together.  “Why would I ever be mad at you? I just don’t understand how so many bad things can happen to you.”

“My life isn’t that bad.”

“And I defiantly don’t understand how you can still be so nice and awesome, if I had your life… I don’t even know what I would do. Maybe I would-“

“Commit suicide? I tried that remember?”

He sighed. “Yah I remember, and Rosie?”

“Yes?”

“I didn’t believe a word that douche said.” I smiled up at him.

“So where are we going?”

“The studio, I have a new song to show you.”

Any guess what the song is????? Please comment! You can just write squiggles I don’t care I just want to know that you reading!