The party and an almost kiss

When we got outside there was a stretch limo in front of us.

I gasped and turned to Justin. “Is this yours?”

“Yes.” He said laughing at my expression. 

He led me into I opening it for me. I smiled at him.

He told the driver to start driving.

“Why don’t you ride in this all the time?”

“Well it’s a little hard to get around in New York traffic in it.” chuckled. “And I like to be a little inconspicuous.”

I looked around and there were colorful lights and wine glasses and food. 

It looked so good but I didn’t want to be rude so I just sat there staring at it.

He laughed and I looked up at him confused. “What?”

“You are just so cute. You can have some food if you want.”

I blushed. “Really?” He nodded.  I grabbed a roll and buttered it. It was still warm so it was all fluffy. 

“yuuuuum.” I looked over at Justin, who was still smiling at me. He looked so hot, he was wearing a button down shirt with dark jeans and purple supras. 

When Justin told me that we were getting close I looked out the window.  

We pulled in front of a huge building with a red carpet leading up to it. There was hundreds of paparazzi on the sides of it.

“Justin why didn’t you tell me there was paparazzi!” I said hitting him lightly on the arm.

“It’ll be fine okay? If we go talk to some of them let me answer all of the questions unless they are asked directly to you. Even then if you get uncomfortable nudge me and I will answer it for you.” I nodded my head, then the door opened from the outside and Justin sent me a small smile before stepping out, I was about to step out when Justin’s hand came in to help me out.  I grabbed it and stepped out.

As soon as I did hundreds of camera flashes went off and I was blinded. I took a deep breath and squeezed Justin’s hand.

He let go of my hand and put it around my shoulder.  We started to walk forward and people kept calling Justin’s name, telling him to talk to them.

Justin whispered in my ear, “We are gonna go talk to these people over here okay? Remember what I told you.” I nodded my head and Justin led me over to a woman with a man next to her with a camera.

She started talking into the camera. “ I am here with Justin bieber and his mysterious girl.” She turned to Justin “So Justin who is this?”

“Rosalina Kingston.”

“I think everyone her is wondering if she is your girlfriend?”

“No, not yet anyway.” I smiled and looked up at him, he was looking down at me teasingly. I rolled my eyes at him and turned back to the camera.

“So Rosalina what do your parents think about you catching the eye of The Justin Bieber?”

Oh shit I couldn’t think of anything to say so I just elbowed Justin.

“Well we have to go but thanks for you time” Justin said politely then leading me away.

“Thank you.” I said once we were far enough away.

“No problem.” He said then kissed my temple. More cameras went off trying to capture the chaste kiss.

The rest of the interviews were uneventful, people asking who I was, if we were dating and how we met, which was pretty much truthful but Justin conveniently left out he part where I was trying to kill my self.