Green, White and Blood

As I came into view of everyone, they all stood and watched me. Most were strangers. I hadn't really, officially met everyone in Forks yet. Some faces were familiar; like my friends and oh so many different families. My undead heart skipped beats as I walked down the isle. This was supposed to be a traditional Spanish, Italian wedding, but I don't think it was with all the changes Alice had made. With all of the hard work they had put into this, it was still just . . . a wedding. My wedding. I was getting married.

   People smiled at me. The pack gave me thumbs up and grinned crazily at me. Emmett was obviously grinning ear to ear and pretending to tear up. But, my mom on the other hand was crying. She was sitting next to Carlisle and Esme; Esme was holding her while she weeped silently. Jasper stood there grinning slightly, but trying not to show it.

   Then, I looked straight ahead so that I wouldn't start laughing at Emmett. My dad was going to be the person who married Seth an I today. And then  my eyes landed on him. On Seth. When I saw him, everyone else in the room had disappeared and I only saw him.

   Seth looked different, but sexy at the same time. He was standing next to my dad with Jake by his side. Jake was his best man. My minutes away husband was standing there smiling at me with his hands folded. I knew that it was tradition, but it still felt weird to see Seth wearing a suit. He looked hot, but he didn't smell hot. He stank. Hell, the whole room stank because of the werewolves. But, I was going to have to live with it. Carlisle had told me that after a few years, the smell wouldn'y bother me as much as it did now. It's because I was a supposedly newborn right now . . .

   With each step that I took, I was closer to saying I do. Until finally, I stood in front of my father, facing Seth. They all sat down as Camron began to speak. Something about my crowning and getting married to Seth, but I was a bit preoccupied. Guess I should be paying attention to what he was saying, though, but I wasn't really listening to anything.

   Well, you should be listening, Seth said mentally. I looked Seth in his eyes and replied, Yeah. Like you're listening.

   Seth's eyes sparkled as he took my hand in his and placed the wedding ring on my finger. He said something, but I didn't really hear it. His eyes and everything as just so mesmerizing to me. Brown; his eyes were brown. Mine used to be . . . but, now now they were just a crimson color. If I was still the old Zoie, I would be scared of myself.

   And, then there was the ring. Man, I had thought that the engagment ring was something, but this was totally crazy shit! He must be a rich man in disguise. The ring was made of tiny sparkling diamonds with red and black ones making the shape of an angel wing in the middle. Gorgeous was totally an understatment. I started dry weeping before I even placed the ring on his wedding finger.

   Very quickly, I glanced behind me to make sure that Rose, Erin and Leah were still there. Thankfully, they were, so I turned back around to face Seth. With the slightest bit of self conciousness, I glanced down a my dress to find that it was still in perfect condition. I was still perfect.

   Don't be nervous, Z. I'm not going anywhere.

   I'm not nervous. I-

   "And do you, Zoie, take this man-" It was my turn already? Not that I was nervous or scared or anything, but this was it. These two words were going to change everything. Ready to back out yet, Z? Seth asked me. No! To prove him wrong I almost shouted, "I do."

   "Then, I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Seth Clearwater." Camron turned to me smiling slightly. "Yes, you may kiss him now, Daughter. You've waited long enough."

   I didn't even care if people were watching; I needed to kiss Seth right now. Our first kiss as man and wife. Standing up on my tippy toes, I threw my arms over Seth's neck and my lips found his. The kiss was very . . . Well, it was just insane. My tongue warred with his, and we probably wouldn't have stopped if Paul hadn't yelled for us to get a room. Half embarrassed, I pulled away from Seth, put my arms around his waist and looked at the watching crowd while smiling.

   Everyone stood up and started crapping like hell. We were finally married! I mean, we were acctually married. Not just dating or engaged anymore, but married. Ah!! MARRIED. Everyone started to leave the room to the reception area where we were having the cake and all of the decorations were set up at. Most everyone had started exiting the room, leaving me and Seth alone for a few minutes.

   It was probably a little inappropriate, and, well I'm pretty sure that some people saw my panties, but I jumped onto Seth and wrapped my legs around his waist. A few laughed, but I could honestly care less. I kissed Seth. Or he kissed me? But, even though it was aggressive, it's like it wasn't aggressive at all. His lips brushed mine, and soft breathes came out of him. I licked the outline of his lips, and then licked his nose. I pulled away to look at him because Seth was suddenly shaking slightly.

   "What's wrong," I asked.

   His big wolfy grin spread across his face like lightning. "Nothing. It's just that for a second there, you were the one who was the wolf." He'd gotten all of that just from me licking his nose? Seth was such a dork sometimes. But, he was my dork so I guess that it was okay or something.

   "I love you," I whispered still with my legs wrapped around him. In his mind Seth had made a smart Alec remark to me. Something along the lines of 'Duh, Zoie, why do you think I married you if I didn't love you'.

   Humph. I jumped down off of him and put my hands on my hips. Oh he really didn't want to start with me right now because I so was not going to--

   "Zoie," said Erin. I looked at her, turning my head with much quickness. Nilla was still in her bridesmaids dress, and she was carrying a knife. She smelt good. "I know you can't eat anymore, but there are tons of hungry werewolves out there, so . . . you two need to come and cut the cake, already."

   Erin had always been clumsy and kinda stupid, but this was just beyond retarded. The girl knew that there were, like, tons and tons of vampires here, and yet . . . She accidentally dropped the knife that was going to be used to cut the cake. Both Seth and I watched as she bent to pick it up and grabbed the wrong end of the knife. And, we both watched as Nilla cut a thin strip of red on her palm, and as the blood oozed from it.

   I sniffed the air and sighed. Bright crimson colored blood dripped from Erins hand, and I, well, I wanted it. I wanted the blood that would remind me of my dear, beloved chocolate. I took a step towards Erin, but Seth had grabbed my arm.

   As I turned to look at Seth very angrily, I hissed. He was standing in the way of me and the delicious smelling blood. I lifted my leg to kick Seth away, but he caught it. I didn't care if I hurt him right now, I didn't care about anything except for the blood. Lifting my other leg up, I twisted in the air, then kicked Seth away. It was only a few feet, but it was far enough to knock him down.

   Landing, I whipped my hair out of my face and glared at Seth. "Let me guess . . . I take your breath away.

   I slowly turned towards Erin, smiling. She as just standing there like a mannequin. She was probably in shock. She would get over it. Maybe . . .

   Afterall, it was only a little blood.