Cry Help

The next day, after I was done visiting with Leah and my kids, I went home. To spend a little bit of the morning with Seth. I had told him all about my night with Leah and our kids, and he seemed happy to know that I went over there. And, I had a good time. I mean, even when I had given birth to them, I hadn't really even looked at them. But, I should have because they were beautiful.

   I was sitting at the breakfast table with Seth. Mom and Dad were in the other room because, you know, I wanted their blood. Seth had to leave after breakfast with both packs, so I was spending time with him before he had to leave me.

   Watching Seth eat was seriously hell on me. I would never be able to eat again. There were so many things that I would never be able to do.Never be able to go shopping in the good cities; never be able to get a tattoo; never go out in the sunlight in bigger cities; I would outlive my mom and dad . . . Dude, for real?

   Now I was starting to see the disadvantages of becoming a vampire. And why Rosalie was against turning me. Turning my head to look outside, I saw that it was cloudy. Miniature rain droplets fell slowly. To a human, you wouldn't be able to see the particle in the droplets; but I could.

   I was still looking out the window at the rain, without blinking, when Seth got up to put his dirty dishes in our dishwasher. The trees began to move slightly, but not enough to say that a forcful wind would be coming up. Animals that were hidden in the trees moved back farther to sheil themselves from the rain. A noise that sounded like--

   "Zoie," Seth said, and I snapped out of it. He was on his knees with his hands resting on my thighs. "I'm done, Z. Ready to say goodbye?"

   Standing up, Seth also stood and I out my arms around his shoulders and looked at him. Like, really looked at him. I wanted him to know that I wanted him to say, but I didn't want to tell him not to go. I wanted him to know to be careful and not to get hurt. I wanted him to know that I loved him . . .

   "I know, Z. I already know."

   Groaning because I couldn't take it anymore, I leaned in to kiss him. Fucking Seth! He was gonna make me make him stay. Seth licked my neck, then he kissed me again. He licked my cheek, then kissed me again. Seth licked my ear, then kissed me again.

   I opened my eyes and Seth kissed my lips, my cheek, nose, forehead and hair. As I giggled, Seth pulled me into a hug and held me as I whispered I love you to him. He then told me that he loved me and that he had to go. I watched as Seth ran into the forest and away from me. If I could cry, I so would have. But, I couldn't shed a tear, so . . .

   Becuase there was nothing left for me to do downstairs, I ran up to my room. Closing the door behind me, I started taking off my clopthes. All except my bra and panties. Freakin' I felt like dressing sexy today, okay?

   Going into my closet I found the sexiest piece of clothing that I owned. It was black leather, and it only covered my boobies. Well, it connected on the sides to a pair of black leather way skimmpy booty shorts. It was like flippin' Halloween, man. I brushed my hair out and put my half swords on my thighs to complete my outfit. Look out bitches, or I'll have to cut your head off. Oh my, remember when Emmett used to always yell, "Off with her head!"

   I missed them all so mucho.

   Walking out of my closet, I went to go and lay on my princess bed. Speaking of the Cullen's, do you know how many families I have?

   Kay, so there's my fake mom and my fake sister (Naya and Nettie). Then, I was adopted by the Cullen's, so there's another family. Seth proposed to me, so his family would soon be my family. There were my parents, Camron and Maryse. My family with soon to be Seth and our kids. And finally, there was the Denali's.

   I was thinking about all of that when my phone rang. I grabbed it off of the noghtstand and pushed talk. It was Tanner. Good. Maybe he would finally apologize for what the fuck he did to me.

   "Hello, Tanner."

   "Zoie, I just wanted to apologize for everything that I've ever done to you. Especially . . . the punch. Look, I was drunk and I didn't mean anything."

   Didn't mean anything? Um, okay? "Tanner, you punched me. I can't just--"

   "I know, Zoie. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry, and that I'll always love you no matter who you choose. She just told me I could say goodbye before . . . Goodbye, Zo. I love you forever and always."

   "What are you--" But, he hung up on me before I could even finish. I threw my phone across the room, and heard something crack. Uh-oh.

   What was up with him? He didn't even sound like himself. What did he mean by saying goodbye? There was definitely something wrong and I was going to find out what. Who was this "she" he was talking about? My head was literally spinning.

   My phone started playing Tata Young's SextNaughtyBitchy, and it let me know that my phone was ringing. I ran over to it and pushed the talk button. There was no caller ID. "Hello?"

   "Is this Zoie?" Renesmee's voice filled my ears and I was happy to hear it. It'd been forever since I'd talked to my adoptive niece. I had been meaning to go and vistit, but . . ."Hey, sweetie. How are--"

   "Aunt Zoie", she interrupted. "I nee your help."