It Almost Happened

"I still can't believe that Embry imprinted on Erin."

   "Yeah, well," Seth said. "Embry seemed happy. And Erin smiled the whole night, so . . ."

   Seth and I were just getting back to my house. And I'm pretty sure that my parents were asleep inside, so we had to be quite; or else they would probably make Seth leave. Even though he was going to be the father of my babies, he still couldn't stay over. Whatever, though.

   The party had been okay, I guess. I'd danced with Seth for, like, the whole night; but now I was super duper tired. There had been a lot of food there too. So, naturally, I'd stuffed my face like a pig. Hey! I was not fat! I am pregnant!

   Seriously, though, I couldn't believe Erin. She had taken the whole imprinting thing way better than I had expected her to. Her and Embry were already like two flippin' butt-cheeks. Bestest friends, basically.

   Both me and Seth walked into the house quietly-- I had to take my heels off so that they wouldn't make any noise on the tile. I grabbed Seth's hand and started leading him up to my room. We made it to my room so I took my jacket off and turned around to smile at Seth.

   "I guess so," I sad. "But it's still weird. Maybe we're just more sister like than I thought." He half grinned and went to go lay on my bed.

   Hm . . . What was he doing? Oh well, I guess. I went to go stand in front of my mirror wall. Standing sideways, I looked at my tummy. Man I was getting so big! Do you know what? I had a plan.

   Going into my closet to find some pj bottoms, I took my dress off. Pulling on my hello kitty, soft as fuck, pajama pants, I grabbed a white tank top and also put it on. I walked out and pulled my hair into a bun on top of my head.

   Seth looked at me and grinned. I walked over to my bed and pulled my tank top up so that Seth could see my stomach. Don't worry . . . I have this all planned out.

   "Do you wanna feel?" I asked him, sitting on the edge of my bed.

   While keeping his eyes on mine, Seth got down on his knees in front of my. I bit my lip. He put his hands on my stomach, and then placed a soft kiss on it. Then he kissed it again, and I felt a slight tingle. I then pulled Seth up to my mouth and kissed him.

   "Will you stay with me, please," I asked, pulling back into bed with me. He helped me get under the blanket and then he pulled me close to him.

   "Of course I will. It might get you in trouble though."

   "Puh-lease! I could seriously care less if my mom and dad said anything about this."

   Chuckling lightly, Seth said, "Oh, okay." A couple minutes passed in silence, and I was getting pretty bored.

   "Hey, Seth?"

   "Hm?"

   "What do you think of the name . . . Sybina? You know, for our girl."

   "Isn't it too soon for that, Z?"

   "No way. Come on, Seth."

   "Fine then. It's a beautifulname, just like your's. Now let's get some sleep. Kay, Zoie?"

   "Kay."

   Ugh! But, I wasn't really that tired anymore. I know I said I was, but now not that much. Waahhh! My eyes widened suddenly as I realized what I had to go and do tomorrow.

   I shook Seth lightly. "Seth. Seth? Are you awake?"

   "Yes," He answered tiredly.

   "Tomorrow I have to meet up with Terran. Will you come with me?"