Chapter Six

***Please comment! Thanks for reading!

__________________

Micah

I woke up the next morning to the chief calling me and telling me I had the day off because one of the guys needed an extra shift and so he gave him mine. I didn’t mind at all. I got to spend the day with my wife since she didn’t have work or school on the weekends.

I ended the called and turned around to see her still sleeping. She looked so adorable, with her scarf on. She looked kind of uncomfortable sleeping without a pillow, she probably knocked it on the floor during the night. She was a crazy sleeper sometimes. So I scooted closer and pulled her on to my chest and fell into a dreamless sleep.

I was woken again to Mineh kissing me with minty breath. “No work today?” she asked straddling me and kissing me again.

“Nope,” I said flipping us over so I was on top. “You have me all to yourself today, you want to go to the mall ” I said leaning in close about to kiss her.

She scrunched up her face and said “Yeah, but I don’t think I want you all to myself if your breath is going to be smelling like hot booty cheeks.”

Who says hot booty cheeks, she’s so weird. “Well you sure do know how to ruin the mood,” I laughed starting to lift back up so I could go brush my teeth.

She quickly wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me back down, “I still love you though and I can maybe look past this little flaw if my mind is on something else,” she said seductively.

I knew exactly what she meant and I got hard just thinking about pleasing her, “Like what?” I asked raising one eyebrow trying to act clueless.

“I don’t know,” she said playing along. I let her flip us back over so she can straddle me again. She sat right on my junk making me even harder if that was even possible. Then she started grinding on me and my arms shot up from her hips on their own accord so I could rip her clothes off. Just when I was about to lift up her shirt she hopped off the bed and ran into the bathroom.

“To bad we have to be there early since we’re having guests over later.” She said yelling from the bathroom.

“Who” I yelled back, still laying down trying to recover from the heartache she just caused me. She’s always been a tease but this right here is torture, she’s going to give me blue balls.

“you want to get in the shower with me?” she asked casually, sticking her head out of the bathroom door, ignoring my question. But I was to preoccupied with making her scream to worry about it. So, I wasted no time stripping out of my clothes and meeting her in the shower.

When we were done showering and mostly making love, we got dressed and headed off to the mall.

I love everything about my wife, but shopping with her was like torture; she has this distinct routine she does in every single store. Where she goes around the store, picks up about 30 things, then decides which ones she wants and doesn’t want and ends up with like half the items she picked up. She tries everything on and after she sorts through all of that; she usually only walks out with like 2 or 3 things. The only reason I came with her this morning is because Saturday is like her designated shopping day and I’d rather be here being tortured with her, than be at home by myself missing her.

We had just walked out of the sixth store, my hands full of her bags and a couple of bags were mine, filled with stuff she thought I would look good in, that I would probably only wear once just to ease her mind. We definitely didn’t have the same style. She was always dressed to impress. Heels, sandals or flats wherever she went, matter fact the only time she wore tennis shoes is when we played ball, excersing, or were out doors for something. I wasn’t complaining though because those heels always made her legs look even more amazing. Like today, she had on this beautiful red tribal printed summer dress with some gold stilettos. But me on the other hand, I liked to stick with the usual cargos, t shirt, and Jordans or Nikes. Im sure people were wondering what she was doing with me.