Chapter 15: Another Crazy Night

So this scene, as well as being comic relief, is also setting up something vitally important. =) Meant to have it done last night but I got a really bad headache, so I ended up going to bed. >.< kinda still have one, so I apologize if this is terrible. >.< Anyhow, hope you all enjoy. =P

Video on the side is of said Kronwall, so for those of you who haven't seen it, you'll know what I mean. lol It's just one example of what Niklas Kronwall can do. =P And the pic... well... it's just fun. Something I've thought about doing on more than one occasion while watching the games. =P

************************************************************************************************************

Adrianna sat on the couch, Tom's arm draped over her shoulders holding her close. A month had passed since they had become official and they were only finding their time together more enjoyable. Sitting next to them were Rupert, Marisa, and Matt, all of which had decided to join the couple to watch the Detroit Red Wings game that night. The five of them had been having a great time, not to mention probably keeping the other tenants awake. Although the game started at 7:30 where Adrianna was from, it didn't start until half past midnight in London due to the time zone difference. Now it was well passed two in the morning and they were all still wide awake.

"Dude! Did you just see that?!" Rupert shouted at the television. "He just leveled that guy!"

"Uh yea!" Marisa yelled, although she was sitting right next to him. "It's what Kronwall does!"

Adrianna shook her head, straightening out her t-shirt. "Yea, he does that all the time, I promise. I've only been watching this team since I was barely out of diapers."

"I can see why," Tom added. "They're great!"

Adrianna smiled. "Most nights they are; but just like everyone else, they have their off days. I'm only hoping we can keep this up through the rest of the playoffs."

"Oh I'm sure they will," Tom answered. "Especially if... what's that guy's name? The one who's scored twice already?"

"Datsyuk," Adrianna answered, pointing enthusiastically to the name on her shirt.

"Thanks... especially if Datsyuk keeps it up!" Tom finished his sentence, stumbling a bit over the pronunciation of the name.

Before anyone else could add to the conversation, the front door to the apartment busted open and a very upset Valarie sauntered into the room, slamming the door shut behind her. The girl was red in the face and had noticeable tears streaming down her cheeks. Adrianna knew her friend well, so she was hesitant to ask her anything. It was likely if she asked she was going to get her head chewed off, so the girl let her friend go down the hallway without saying anything to her.

Marisa glanced over at her. "What do you suppose is wrong with her?"

Adrianna shrugged. "Heck if I know. It could be anything from Spongebob being cancelled or she's fighting with Seth again."

"Which of those seems more likely though?" Marisa raised an eyebrow.

"Seth," Adrianna sighed. She looked back at the game for a minute before looking back at her friend. "Should I go talk to her?"

Marisa gave her the look. "You won't miss much of the game. Nothing will happen. Believe me. We got this!"

Adrianna gave Tom a quick kiss on the cheek before she stood. "I'll be right back."

The girl wandered down her hallway, trying to find where Val could've possibly gone. There weren't many options for hiding, so Adrianna was quickly able to narrow it down to one of very few places. The girl heard hushed sobs coming from the end of the hallway, so she headed to her bedroom. Adrianna peered around the door of her room, only to find Val lying on her bed, holding a pillow close to her as she cried into it.