Page 30

Sasuke,

I'm sorry. 

First and foremost for everything I've done to you.  After I die you'll most likely come into the possession of this diary.  Please be aware that it wasn't me who wrote any of this.  That leads to the second reason of my apology.

I'm sorry that you have to see this diary and read what 'I' have wrote.  None of the things that are written in this are true.  Everything except this page was written by Deidara in an attempt to ruin my reputation. 

So, if by any chance you get this diary and read it I ask that you don't think any differently of me.  Especially after my death when I don't have a chance to explain to you in words how I feel.

But I ask one thing of you. 

Keep an eye out for yourself and that Kyuubi kid.

Even though I said that none of this was true, I can't help but give you my opinion on your love life. 

I mean, you are my foolish little brother. 

But yes, as I part from this life and to the next I leave this diary to you in hopes that you either don't find it and don't think anything of my ruined reputation; thanks to Deidara.  Or I hope you find it and understand that it wasn't I who wrote the stupid things in here. 

I'm sorry I couldn't be much of a brother to you Sasuke. 

-I.U.