Page 8

-7-

Every Akatsuki member has at least one fan.

I, of course, have the most. After me comes Kisame.  He has and large fan base including both girls and boys.  Mostly the latter though.  Anyways, after Kisame comes leader.  Leader has almost as much fangirls as Kisame.  After leader comes Deidara, then Sasori, then Hidan, Tobi, Kakuzu, Konan, and lastly Zetsu. Now the subject of who has the most fans may not seem important to S-rank criminals like us, but really our fan base is super important. Especially when we hold karaoke nights.

You see, once a month the Akatsuki holds their annual karaoke night, and we invite all of our fans. Throughout the night we all compete in a musical style, and winner not only gets bragging rights, but they get to punish the person of their choice.

I've won the karaoke night for the past three months. We won't talk about what's happened before then. But I always pick the person who's annoyed me the most, which is usually Hidan, and I give them the punishment of babysitting Tobi while the rest of the Akatsuki is out on 'missions', when in all actuality we're in one of our other bases taking a break or hanging out.

Last time we had a karaoke night I almost lost to Kisame; however, my fans were more excited and cheered me on as if their life depended on it.  Kisame wasn't a happy fish after that and decided that he needed a break.  The next day we learned that he had left to visit his parents and from there he would do his best to learn the true karaoke arts.  We haven't heard from him since and the next karaoke night is tomorrow. 

Anyways, the moral of the story is that just because the Akatsuki is a group of power hungry criminals doesn't mean we can't have fun.  Of course the most fun is the annual prank war.  That subject is for another time.

I would love to write more, but I really must practice my karaoke for tomorrow.  If I lose then who knows what will happen.

-The Karaoke King, Itachi Uchiha