Page 9

-8-

I lost.

Kisame beat me!

But how! It just doesn't make any sense at all! Not only did he beat me, but he made a fool out of me as well.

Let me correct myself: he tried to make a fool out of me. I'll explain.

So karaoke night was going normally. Kisame wasn't there yet, we suspected that it was because he wanted to spend more time with his family. I had just finished my piece and I was in first place, as usual. Tobi was getting ready to go and sing his song when suddenly Kisame burst in through the door. Not only that but once the doors opened, small drops of water entered with him and they sparkles in the light.

He wanted all the attention. He made a grand entrance for himself just to steal the spotlight for himself. I ignored it at the time. Finally Kisame went up to sing pushing Tobi of the stage in the middle of his song, which was funny, and he began his own song.  Long story short, Kisame ended up winning. After finishing his song he dedicated it to his goldfish cousin who was eaten by his grandfather.

The Hoshigaki family is a family I like to stay away from. They tried to invite me over for Christmas dinner once. It wasn't okay.

The Akatsuki's annual pranking war is coming up this summer.  Maybe I can get my revenge then.

- The former Karaoke King, Itachi Uchiha