Page 13

-12-

Another thing you guys should know about my baby brother is that Sasuke wears heart boxers.  Also, he wears teddy bear boxers.  But that's not all.  His favorite is a pair of boxers, with ducks on them. 

Sasuke denies any claims of this but I know it's true.  I've seen them.

Not only have I seen them, but the fangirls have too.  Sasuke needs to be more careful when he walks around the house in only his boxers.  Fangirls are stalkers.  I swear.  That's one of the reasons I joined the Akatsuki too.  With us changing our bases biweekly, it's nearly impossible for fangirls to stalk us.  Nearly.  Once in awhile we get those stragglers that let the location of our base slip.  When that happens we have to move the base completely.

Leader-sama doesn't like when that happens and he always blames it on Deidara.  Poor Deidara. 

Sometimes I feel bad for the kid.  But sometimes he deserves what he gets.  He can get out of hand.  Especially with his bombs and how he always reveals our base either the big explosions. 

Now that I think about it, I should start the anti-fangirl/explosion group. 

I'll call it Akatsuki 2.0.

Yeah.  Sounds good.

-The Leader of Akatsuki 2.0, Itachi Uchiha