Page 11

-10-

Another day, another disappointment. 

Leader-sama wouldn't let me be the new Akatsuki leader.  Said something about me being to narcissistic, I didn't really pay attention.  I was too busy using Amaterasu on the wall behind him. 

Anyways, today Kakuzu yelled at Sasori and they got in a fight.  They aren't talking to each other anymore. 

It's sad because I always shipped the two of them. 

Kakuzu was mad at Sasori because Sasori spent too much money on puppet stuff, then Sasori threatened to turn Kakuzu into a puppet.  After that Kakuzu started to attack Sasori and Leader-sama had to break up the fight. 

I would've broken up the fight.  Personally I feel like I was fully capable of breaking up the fight.  Now that I think about it, I feel like I should've broke up the fight to prove myself.  If I proved myself then I could become leader. 

I shouldn't need to prove myself.  But if it's to become Akatsuki leader then I will. 

Once I become leader, I'll make sure that everyone knows my name (even though the already should), and then I'll have fans all over the world. 

This is basically world domination, but without the evil villain. 

I'm not evil.

-The Good Guy, Itachi Uchiha