Page 27

-26-

Love is difficult to explain.  It's like when you suddenly lose control of your life.  One day you have control of everything and then the next day you meet someone.  They say hi to you, and when you say hi back it's like your life is suddenly out of your control. 

Your decisions are influenced by that person and what that person might think about you.  It's an interesting thing to think about.

What might have sparked this thought you may ask.

Well there have been so many people falling in love lately I felt the need to explain my thoughts on the word.  I mean my thoughts are always wanted because I'm so amazing.  Don't deny it.  

But yes.  Sasori proposed to his girlfriend.  I watched it happen.  It was very amusing.  Also Sasori unknowingly helped me with my plan to get SasuNaru together.  Of course, SasuNaru will get together without my help, but I can never be too sure.  But if Sasori followed my plans.....and he's a puppet....that makes me the puppet master. 

I'll use my puppet master skills to make SasuNaru happen.

If SasuNaru doesn't happen then who knows what would happen to my shipper heart. 

Let's just say it wouldn't be good. 

Not good at all. 

-The Puppet Master, Itachi Uchiha