Page 12

-11-

Really funny Deidara. You're really funny. I'm laughing so hard right now.

Yesterday was Valentine's Day. A cursed day. The fangirls day. A day where no Akatsuki member was free. Not only does the Akatsuki base fill with cards from fans, but also fans try to break in. Well yesterday was no less.

Just the normal Akatsuki Valentine's Day. Deidara was messing with his clay, and accidentally blew up the entrance to the base. As a last resort to escape the rabid fangirls and fanboys with the rest of the Akatsuki, Deidara threw me in with them. Then they left.

It was horrendous. In fact, having to experience that was so terrible, I can't relive it. I apologize that I can't explain it to you, but if I did you would be shuddering. But now that I think of it, in the crowd there was a girl that looked similar to Sasuke's pink haired teammate, holding a sign with Sasori's name on it. Maybe she's a big Sasori fangirl.

Nope, I can't worry about that right now. Right now I need to focus on getting revenge on Deidara. Sadly I can't do anything to his hair. You see, the both of us made a pact that we wouldn't do anything to the other's hair, we called it 'The Beautiful Long Haired Guys Pact'

-The Guy With The Beautiful Long Hair, Itachi Uchiha