Epilogue

I sat nervously waiting in the small room, having the makeup artist finish the last bit of my makeup. There is no way I could do my own makeup on this day. My nerves are way too high. I sighed and slouched once the lady left me alone in the room again. I ran my hands over the ivory lace wedding gown that I wore, looking at myself in the mirror again. I love the dress that I picked, feeling more happy with my self image than I ever have.

       The gown fit the curves of my upper body perfectly, curving down around my hips slightly before puffing out into a ball gown. I had a ballgown because Jungkook made sure that my curves were for his eyes only. I was perfectly fine with that. I didn't want him to see the wedding dress, so Taehyung and Hobi insisted that they would come with me to buy it and approve of it for him. So now, here I sit, in the dress of my dreams, about to get married to the man of my dreams. Only three years ago, I had been recovering in the hospital after the final surgery. Jungkook had helped me through every bit of the recovery, even when he had a busy schedule, he always tried to make time to visit me. I love him more than words can ever explain. That's why I'm marrying him.

I heard a light knock on the door. "Who is it?" I asked.

The door opened slightly and Mark popped his head through the door, "Am I allowed to come in or is the queen not ready yet?" He smiled as he fully stepped into the room.

I rolled my eyes at him and smiled, "Oh shut up."

"I don't think I can speak much after seeing you right now." He sighed while circling slowly around the chair that I was sitting on.

I smiled and looked down at my hands, "Thank you for being here today. I think I would be too nervous to walk down the aisle by myself."

He smiled wide and stopped in front of me, picking up my hand and holding it in his, "I wouldn't miss this for the world. I will never be able to replace your father, but I hope he's okay with me stepping in to hand his daughter off for marriage."

I have been trying to fight off tears this whole week while thinking about my father, "You pabo. Don't make me cry when I just got everything done!" I used a shaky hand to quickly wipe the tears before they fell and then I shoved Mark's shoulder lightly.

He started to laugh, then we heard another knock on the door. We both turned our heads and my wedding planner walked in with a smile on her face, "It's time to walk down the aisle Ms. Park!"

       I gave mark a smile and stood up from my chair, careful not to trip on the skirt of my dress. We walked over to the closed double doors and stood there for a moment as the wedding planner handed me the bouquet and straightened Mark's bow tie for him. I took a few shaky breathes as everything began to set in even more. I'm about to walk down the aisle towards the love of my life. The person who I'm about to marry.

"You ready?" Mark asked as I slipped my arm through his, squeezing my hand before letting it go.

I nodded and smiled. The wedding planner slipped the veil over my face carefully and then instructed for the doors to be opened. Here we go.

       The small crowd of friends and family instantly quieted down as the music started to play and I took my first few steps down the aisle. I didn't dare to look up yet, afraid that somehow Jungkook would be MIA, or had somehow gotten cold feet.

"Look up, Mi-Cha." Mark whispered gently to me.

       I took a breath before finally lifting my head. Instant relief and love flooded over me as I saw my soon-to-be husband standing at the alter, wearing his wide bunny smile. I wasn't sure if I was seeing it right, but he quickly wiped a tear from his eye as he gazed lovingly at me. I stared right back at my handsome Jungkook, seeing him in his black suit and bow tie. I smiled even wider as we reached the end of the aisle and Mark handed me off to Jungkook. I still feel the electrisity whenever I touch Jungkook. I hope this feeling never fades away.