24

»Jungkook's POV«

       I waited anxiously for Mi-Cha to return from the photo shoot. I talked with her on the phone a little while ago, and I tried to remain as calm as I could, not wanting to alarm her that her mom had shared vital information with me today. I din't know how to feel about it all as I paced back and forth inside the practice room, not paying attention to the concerned glances my hyungs were giving me.

My phone buzzed in my hand and I halted my course along the hardwood floor, seeing that it was a text from Mi-Cha:

Hey, I'm here. I'll come to the practice room :)

       I gave myself a minute to prepare on how I would approach this all. I then strode towards the door, everyone staring at me, and flung it open to reveal a shocked looking Mi-Cha who had her hand out frozen as she was about to open the door. I took a deep breath and then grabbed her hand, ignoring her friend Jayde who looked very confused at the moment. I pulled her down the hallway at a quick stride, almost making her fall. I instantly slowed my pace, but kept it brisk. Soon enough we had reached the dimly lit recording studio where it was completely quiet and sound proof. As soon as the door closed, Mi-Cha tried to speak.

"Junkook wha-"

I didn't let her finish as I crushed her into a hug, burying my face into her hair and smelling her familiar scent. "How come you never told me?" I whispered.

I felt her melt into my hug and wrap her small arms around me, "Tell you what? That I love you?" She joked, but sounded confused.

I shook my head, "About.... your condition."

I heard her intake of breath and loosened my grip in our hug so I could see her face. Different emotions crossed her face as she registered what I was talking about, and then she looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes, defeat evident in them, "So that is what my mom told you?"

I nodded my head, "Yeah. Why didn't you ever tell me? Some of those times I had you running to get away from crowds and other things, you could have gotten seriously sick."

She looked down at the floor and spoke softly, "I wanted to tell you at some point. But I never found the time. And I've had no problems with my condition recently, so why should I have worried anybody besides my mother and Jayde?"

"Mi-Cha, you obviously do still have some sort of problem with it. You almost passed out after we performed at the awards show together. Remember?"

She sighed, suddenly pulling me to sit down in a chair while she stood in front of me, "I need to show you something."

"Show me what?" I wondered. She started to pull off her shirt and my eyes went wide, "M-Mi-Cha, what are you doing?" I couldn't control my emotions as I saw her black lacy bra on her small frame. I cleared my throat as she was facing away from me, looking over her shoulder with her face partially hidden by her hair.

"Are you okay?" She asked, asking both if I was actually okay, and making sure I was ready for what she needed to show me.

I nodded my head and swallowed nervously, still partially confused what exactly she wanted to show me.

  »Mi-Cha's POV«  

       I had never been this bold before. But I wasn't trying to seduce him. Never. Not until I'm married. Instead, I was going to show him my scars. the scars that have showed my countless years of struggle and sometimes losing battles to depression. I took a deep breath before turning to face him, hanging my head so I couldn't see his reaction to my hideous marks.

I heard him intake a shaky breath before he tried to find words, but I stopped him before I lost courage and ran from embarrassment. "These.... are what I wanted to show you. They are my struggles. My wanting to be normal like others...." I trailed off as I ran my hands along the light pink razor scars on my hips. There weren't many, but they were large. But my biggest scar was the one that sat below my left breast, only visible if I wear a normal bra.