4

"You look hilarious!" I laughed as I clipped Jimin's hair to the side, splitting it in the middle and exposing his forehead to the light, probably for the first time in forever.

"Yah, don't make fun of my forehead." He grumbled and crossed his arms, closing his eyes as I started doing his smokey eye look.

I heard a snicker behind me and heard Jungkook "Jimin, your forehead has finally seen the light." He started laughing really hard.

"Shut up pabo." Jimin said coolly as he was trying to keep a straight face for me.

"Yah, you're the pabo, hyung." He walked away still laughing a little bit.

"Jungkook, come back you're next." I called him back.

He sighed and walked back over "I don't want to." He grumbled, but sat in the seat after Jimin left.

"Fine, but you'll just have a naked face on millions of people's television screens." I said.

"Fine, fine." He got comfy in the chair and I laughed as I started to do his makeup.

*******

"Ah, good job guys! You earned your prize. Thank you for coming on the show this week. Next week...." the host of the show finished off and then the producer ended the shoot and the guys walked off, all looking tired because they just played a game called random play dance.

"Have some water guys." I gestured to the seven water bottles that I had gathered from the refreshment table.

"Oh, thank you Mi-Cha." Hoseok grinned happily and bowed as they all took a water bottle.

"No problem." I smiled. They all sat down and rested for a bit while their team packed up the stuff and I packed up all of my supplies.

They then changed into more comfortable clothing since we were heading to their dance practice right away. I also changed because my feet were killing me in the high heel boots I had decided to wear today, and I didn't want to wear a dress anymore, I'd rather wear jeans and a t-shirt.

We then headed to the company van out front after going through a crowd of fans, thankfully I didn't trip this time. Then they drove us to BigHit where we got out and I followed them to the dance studio, no idea where we were going.

"Oh wow." I smiled as I walked through the door last. It's been a while since I have been in a dance studio. I really miss doing ballet and hip-hop the most. I still keep up my flexibility just in case I decide to get back into dancing one day.

"Mi-Cha, do you like it?" Yoongi asked me. I smiled and nodded. I looked for a place to sit so I wouldn't be in the way.

"Mi-Cha, do you want to stretch with us? I'm thinking we can teach you one of our dances at the end of practice." Hoseok smiled at me.

I smiled with excitement "Really?! I'd love that!" I said and walked into the circle they had formed for stretching. More like a messed up oval.

"Okay, let's start with legs. Do whatever stretch you want guys." Jimin said and everyone started stretching. I noticed Yoongi struggling to touch his toes and I silently laughed.

Then I noticed Jimin go into splits?! Damn this kid is good! But I can do better "Hey, Jimin. Contest? Let's see who is most flexible." I smirked at him.

He smirked back "Okay, let's see it."

I stared straight at him and smiled as I slowly slid into the straddle splits and sat as straight backed as I could.

"Oh wow." V clapped and laughed with excitement.

"Okay." Jimin shrugged and did straddle splits as well.