19

»Two days later«  

       I woke up from my deep sleep and sat up in Jungkook's bed, hearing a soundless dorm. I looked over at the clock on the night stand and saw it was almost 8:30 in the morning. Of course the boys would have already gone out to practice, or do whatever was on their schedule. They all had two free days before this, so now they had to go back to practicing. I felt bad though, because I basically occupied Jungkook's two free days, him being busy taking care of me. I insisted that I could do most things myself, but he made sure I barely stepped a foot out of his bed, only to go to the restroom and a few other things. Then it was right back to bed.

       I smiled at the thought of his, and everybody else for that matter, helpfulness and wanting to make sure I was healing and healthy. But today it was my turn to show my gratitude for them all. I carefully climbed out of the bed, now seeing the note on the nightstand that Jungkook had left for me. He wrote that they wouldn't be back until about 7 PM, which is prefect for what I planned to do for them. I set the note back down and walked over to my duffel bag that Jungkook had packed and brought over for me. I pulled out a black long sleeve shirt and some plain denim shorts. Most of the bruises had already faded and were now only light yellow marks, but the ones on my arms were still a bit darker so I needed to wear a long sleeve shirt. Once I got my clothes on after struggling to lift my arms painfully, I put some makeup on the bruises on my face and covered up the slight dark circles under my eyes. I had gotten plenty of sleep the last few days, but I guess the stress of my body trying to heal left me looking tired anyway.

I decided to call Jungkook since he would be worried if I didn't. He answered after a few rings, sounding slightly out of breath, "Hi, Mi'Cha." I could imagine him smiling right now.

"Hey Jungkook." I smiled to myself.

"Are you still in bed?" He asked me, which I knew he would ask pretty quickly.

"Yeah. Don't worry, I'm still in bed." I lied. I'm normally horrible at lying, but because it was for a surprise I was actually pretty excited.

"Good. Oh! Jin cooked food for you and left it in the fridge." Jungkook replied. I could hear the other guys talking in the background and Jin yelled hello when he heard Jungkook mention his name.

I smiled, "Really? Tell Jin thank you!" Good thing Jin can cook, otherwise I would fear for all of these boys' lives. He has been the one that I have seen cooking all of their meals so far.

I could hear Jungkook yell something to Jin and then he came back on the phone, "Jin says you are very welcome. Okay, I need to get back to practice now. You saw my note right?"

"Yes, I saw your note." I sighed, trying to sound sad.

"Don't be sad, Mi-Cha. It won't be long really. Just find something to do. But no getting out of bed, unless you absolutely need to. Okay?"

I sighed again, but this time it was a real sigh, "No need to worry, I will stay glued to the bed upon your request."

I could imagine him smirking right now, "Good. You still need to rest. Bye Mi-Cha."

"Bye Jungkook." I said before hanging up. Now... time to get to work.

       I put my wallet and phone and other things into a small backpack and put it over my shoulders before heading out of the dorm. I then headed out of the BigHit building, thankful that I had gotten out unseen by any of BTS. They were probably in their practice room, preparing for a comeback that they would have in a few months. I then started walking to a store a few blocks away from the BigHit building, preparing a list of things in my mind of what I would need from the store.