7

"So, we have a slight problem. I just talked to TWICE's manager, and he said that their makeup artist is also sick. I said you were available right now, is that okay?" BTS' manager briefed me on what was happening as we quickly walked through the hallway. My annoying short legs causing me to have to walk twice as fast.

"Wait, so I'm going to meet all of TWICE right now?" I asked as we got to BTS' dressing room so I could pick up all of my supplies.

"Most of them, yes. Not everyone because some of them already got their makeup done. But at least half of them." We continued down the hall as I clumsily fumbled with my bag. Wow today is going to be stressful. I'm meeting TWICE and probably a bunch of other artists! But I get so nervous sometimes.

We arrived at their dressing room and BTS' manager patted my shoulder before hurrying away probably to do something else. I took a deep breath and knocked lightly on the door. "Come in." I heard a female voice respond. I shook my head to get rid of any nervousness before slowly opening the door.

"Anyeonghaseyo...I'm Park Mi-Cha, your makeup artist for the day." I bowed to the room full of pretty girls. Oh gosh I'm so nervous! I think my voice cracked I can't tell, and my palms are sweaty!

"Annyeong! We are TWICE!" One of the girls with short hair said and waved.

"O-okay. Shall we get started?" I rubbed my hands nervously together and bit my bottom lip, one of my many horrible habits.

"Don't be so nervous! Come over here." One of them stood up and walked over to me and grabbed my hand, dragging me towards one of the makeup chairs by the lit mirror. "I'm Sana by the way." She smiled and held put her hand for me to shake.

"Hello." I smiled back and shook her out-stretched hand. She then plopped down into the chair and closed her eyes with an expectant look on her face.

"Go ahead. I'm ready." She said.

It took me a minute to understand what she was talking about "Oh! Right, sorry." I fumbled around for a bit but slowly got into my groove of things. This is what I love the most, doing people's makeup. I have the control of things when I don't have control in other areas of my life and I love it.

*******

"Okay, all done!" I stepped away from Tzuyu, smiling at her.

She looked in the mirror and then smiled at me "Thank you unnie!" She got up from the chair and waved goodbye to me before heading out the door. I learned all of their names while doing their makeup and they are super sweet and funny.

"Aish, so much to do." I sighed while talking to myself. I gathered up all of my supplies and quickly rushed over to BTS' dressing room. I only have an hour to do all of their makeup and I feel super time crunched right now.

"Okay boys listen up. No messing around I only have one hour to do all of you so don't waste time otherwise you will look ugly on TV." I barged into the dressing room, startling all of the boys as I quickly rushed over to the makeup table.

"Hi Mi-Cha!" Taehyung came and sat in the seat instantly.

"Hello Tae." I smiled and pat his cheek with my hand while grabbing stuff from my bag.

"He he!" He made an adorable face after I did that.

"Hey, who are you calling ugly!" Jin pouted in the corner.

I laughed "I'm just kidding Jin. You all look very handsome in your suits." I smiled while looking at all of them, my eyes lingering on Jungkook before quickly looking away as he looked up at me.

"Thank you Mi-Cha." Namjoon showed me a charming smile with his dimples showing.

"You're very welcome, Namjoon." I said.