2

"All done!" I clapped my hands together and stepped back as J-Hope got out of the makeup chair. I had to redo his because he kept dancing in the chair and wouldn't stop moving.

"Kamsahamnidda." He smiled and bowed before joining the rest of the group who were waiting by the door to go out.

       I sighed and started packing up my stuff. They are such a handful of boys, how is one 18 year old girl supposed to deal with all of this? I'm pretty sure I'm younger than all of them too. I felt like an older sister to them though.

"Mi-Cha, you're eating lunch with us later, right?" Jin asked from the door.

I looked up "Muo? Oh! Uhm... Sure I guess." I smiled. I had nothing else to do anyway because their manager told me I would have to ride back to the company with them since the other company cars were being used today.

"See you later!" V waved and then they all filed through the door, loud screams erupting before the door closed again, cutting off the noise.

       I smiled and laughed a little while shaking my head. I sat down while taking out my phone, deciding to call my mom. It rang a few times before the line picked up.

"Mi-Cha?" I heard her voice on the other side.

"Omma! I miss you!" I smiled and sunk into the comfy couch.

"My Mi-Cha. I love you, how are you doing sweety?" She talked in English. It felt so nice talking in English again, but I'm also glad I grew up speaking Korean as well, otherwise I would never have had this job opportunity.

"Amazing! I love my new job!"

"Did you do any makeup for a famous person yet?" She asked, excited.

I laughed and nodded, even though she couldn't see me "Ne, Omma. Actually, more than one famous person. Seven of them."

She gasped "Oh! Jinjja? Who?"

"A boy kpop group called Bangtan Boys!"

"Oh, wow! I miss Korea so much, I wish I could be with you. Did you go visit your father yet?" She asked, a hint of shakiness in her voice.

       She was talking about my father's grave. He died a few years ago after battling with cancer. We decided to bury him in Korea along with his other family members, but me and my mom haven't been able to come back and visit ever since.
"Yes mom, I v-visited him already." My breath caught in my throat and tears threatened to spill. I miss him every day, and it has been especially hard for my mom.

"Oh, I'm so glad honey." I heard her voice crack.

"Omma, don't cry. I put an extra flower there for you, okay? I'm sure he is watching over us. I love you." I wiped my eyes in case some tears had come out.

"Alright honey, I need to go back to work. Call me whenever you can, okay?" I could tell she was smiling and was okay now.

"Okay Omma, jal jinaeyo!" I said before hanging up. I stuffed my phone back into my pocket and leaned back into the couch, crossing my arms over my chest and closing my eyes. A little nap wouldn't hurt since I might be here for a while.

*******

"Ottohke! She is asleep!"

"Shhhh! Should we wake her up?"

       I heard harsh whispering as I was woken up. I stretched and winced at my neck being sore. I then opened my eyes to see seven cute guys standing in a circle around me.

I gasped "Oh! Mianhe, I fell asleep!" I mentally reprimanded myself for not setting some sort of alarm so I wouldn't look like a lazy person.

I stood up quickly, too quickly might I add, and wobbled a little while black dots slowly swam in my vision before disappearing. One of them, I think it was Namjoon, caught my arm to steady me. "Woah there, take it easy. You're all good, we just finished the fan meeting." He said.