3

I stepped into my small apartment and dropped my stuff by the door. I then walked into my kitchen and looked through the fridge. I had no idea why since there is nothing in there anyway. I seriously need to go shopping. I closed the door and went to my room, putting on some leggings and an oversized hoodie that used to be my dad's. Then I slipped on my black high top converse and put my hair in a ponytail before grabbing my small backpack with my wallet in it and headed out the door.

I had no idea where the market was, but I will find one, hopefully I don't get lost. I started wandering through the still bright streets, since it was only about 4:00 in the afternoon. I saw a few cute clothing stores and put in mind to visit them another time. I eventually found a market and headed inside, realizing the place was huge! It was almost as big as some of the Wal-Marts they have in America, it was kind of set up like one too, so I guess that's a little easier.

I started wandering around after grabbing a hand basket, no idea what to look for really. I can for sure cook ramen so I found a bunch of it and put it in my basket. Then I found some plain rice and got that along with a bunch of vegetables and some meat to make my own version of stir fried rice and vegetables. This should hold me over for a while. I then went to pay at the counter, and as I was leaving I spotted Jin and J-Hope leaving the market. I called out their names and ran towards them, earning some stares.

They turned around and recognized me, Jin pulling off his mask and smiling "Anyeong Mi-Cha." I walked along with them.

"Anyeong Jin, Hoseok." I bowed slightly to them as we exited the market.

"What are you doing here?" Hoseok asked happily.

I lifted my bags of groceries "Shopping of course," I smiled. "How about you guys?"

"Well, we lost a bet with the guys so we are cooking dinner for them." Jin said.

"Oh, that kind of sucks." I laughed a little.
"It's okay, Jin is a good cook!" Hoseok replied.

"Well that's good. I guess I'll be going now." We had stopped and I awkwardly waved and started walking away.

"Mi-Cha! Wait! Uhm... do you, maybe want to join us for dinner?" Jin asked while scratching the back of his head.

I turned back around and smiled at them "I would love to Jin, are you sure?" I asked and shifted from foot to foot.

"Yeah, come on it will be fun! And you can help cook!" Hoseok clapped his hands together.

"Alright." I walked back over towards them and we walked to their dorm that they all shared at BigHit.

*******

"We are home!" Hoseok yelled while we stepped into the apartment, maneuvering around a huge pile of shoes.

"And we brought a guest!" Jin hollered and smirked at me.
I smiled back and the rest of the boys yelled that they were in the living room.

We stepped out of the entryway and I looked over to see them all sitting variously throughout the living room. They all looked over when we walked in and they greeted us.
"Oh, Mi-Cha! Couldn't get enough of us I see." Jimin teased me.

"No, I was dragged here by Jin and Hoseok, they are forcing me to cook." I joked.

Hoseok stared at me in disbelief "Excuse me, you definitely said yes to our invitation, we didn't drag you here."

I laughed "I know, calm down Hope." He smiled at what I called him.

"Wait, but the bet is you two cook for us, not you two and Mi-Cha." Yoongi pointed out.