Chapter 46 (I)

THANK U @CurlyZ12 for the beautiful cover :)

YOU ARE WELCOME TO SEND ME ANY COVERS OR FANFICS :)

***********

Anissa Ghalib.

A girl born to Ahsan Ghalib and Umera Ghalib.

Sister to three men, Ali, Binyamin and Waseem.

Adopted by her aunt and uncle at the tender age of one. And even though it's seldom done, she only thought of Mr and Mrs. Musa Yaseen as her parents.

Even though she bore her biological parents' surname, she only ever recognised her aunt and uncle as her true family. And why wouldn't she? They were the perfect parents.

Her life was pretty normal.

She had no complaints. Because she was raised with love and affection. She grew up with a strong moral sense. Her parents raised her right, taught her the difference between right and wrong and made her into a string character. And never once did they make her feel unwanted or unloved. They never treated her as if she was only their niece but rather like their own blood. They have her the best of everything. Never deprived her of anything.

They made all of her wishing come true. They even went so far as to dot on her so much to the point of spoiling her rotten when she was a child.

All her memories were full of joy and happiness. And her parents were responsible for it.

They made her into a kind and caring person. Someone who could function so well in society. She chose medicine as her choice in career simply because she it would serve the purpose of putting her good upbringing to good use.

And then there was Shehryaar Ghulari.

A lot wasn't known about him. He was a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

But this was certain about him.

He held no morality, family values or any sense of humanity.

He was a selfish, ruthless, heartless, cruel, unkind and unrelenting man.

He never forgot or forgave.

"It's strange though," Shehryaar spoke from behind her. She flinched. His fingers dug into her temples.

She was pulled out of her thoughts but her eyes remained on the screen that portrayed the live feed of her parents.

"They aren't even your real parents. They're your adoptive relatives yet here you are begging for their lives as if they were your real biological parents." He spoke, she detected a hard edge in his tone.

"They are my parents," she choked out. "They are the ones who raised me. They gave me love. They gave me everything. I am what I am today because of them." She replied through her tears.