Chapter 28

He immediately picked her up bridal style, his strong embrace warm and welcoming as he carried her to the huge king sized bed.

Laying her down gently in the centre of the bed, his eyes raked up and down at her naked body that was presented to him, The bathrobe being the piece of cloth that hindered him from seeing the rest of her. Anissa felt conscious and tried to cross her knees together and fold her arms around her chest but he was quick. Climbing on top of her, he grabbed her wrists and gently pushed them aside.

His strong masculine scent invaded her senses. She pursed her lips tightly as his head dipped to her chest and her right breast met with his warm wet mouth. He sucked hard and bit on her nipple, causing her to yelp.

This is really happening. She thought as she body begun to shake.

His hand travelled south and stroked her glistening slit.

She bit her lip and squeezed her eyes shut. Her heart beat was erratic. If I don't black down then I'm to faint of tachycardia. She thought to try to lighten herself. His fingers just lingered on her lower lips but didn't penetrate.

He was clearly teasing her. And it wasn't good on her. Her core ached and in a good way as well.

"Tara, open your eyes," Shehryaar said and cupped her cheek tenderly.

She shook her head and turned away when she felt his breath close to her lips.

"Open your gorgeous eyes, Tara," he coaxed.

She was surprised at how soft his tone was. this was probably the first time he wasnt using his usual dominant harsh tone with her. this caused her to obey and slowly open her eyes only to get locked in his mesmerising grey ones.

His were full of so much wanting and desire, the grey hidden behind his dilated pupils.

"Don't stray from me. Keep your eyes on me tonight." He commanded in a low yet firm voice.

"Shehry?" she murmured. But her breath hitched when she saw something that she had never seen before.

His lips were curled into a genuine smile that clearly reached his eyes. It was so breathtaking. Indeed, it made his already God-like features look even more ample and enticing. He had never smiled at her. she had always wondered what he would look like with an actual smile on his face. and now she had the chance to see it. Her cheeks exploded with colour. Unconsciously, her hand came up, her fingers gently gliding against his brows, slowly down to his striking cheekbone and sharp outline of his jaw.

Shehryaar stopped under her touch. He was surprised as well for this was the first time she was touching him. Her long pale slender fingers were so soft against his rough callous tanned skin.

She was like a goddess in his embrace.

So enchanting.

So tantalisingly stunning.

His mind drifted off to the moment when he used to describe her.

'One day, she'll be mine. I'll cherish her so much. I'm so glad I got to see her and claim her as mine. Soon, I'll have her.'

He used to tell Shehryaar this so much and Shehryaar would to feel extremely powerless at that time.

He would feel broken and alone.

Anissa was his.

Shehryaar had her first but he had to come in between him. Because he knew that Shehryaar wouldn't treat Anissa right.