Phase 1

Asalam alaikum everyone :)

peace :D

to be honest, i hate A/Ns like seriously :/ but unfortunately, this is an important one.

ok, to start off, i would like to thank each and everyone of you for reading supporting this book so far :) i'm very honoured and thrilled. This is practically my only escape from my tough routine and your awesome feedback and comments truly make my day.

ok so get to the really serious stuff.

i know you guys have a lot of questions, and to make matters worse, i'll have to break it to you guys that you will have even more with the next upcoming updates.

I have divided this story into 5 phases;

phase 0

phase 1

phase 2

phase 3

phase 4

right now, we are at phase 0 which will end with chap 30 :)

now the second part, this story is a DARK ROMANCE. there aren't many on this genre and there's a reason for that; not every writer can explore the realm of the dangerous and dark. I'm only doing so 'cause i was bored of the same cliche romances. When i first came up with the plot of this story, trust me, it was pretty cliche and typical. i wanted to make it unique and without even realising, it turned out pretty dark that even i got stuck at a point. anyways, I just wanted to say that if you guys think that things are bad right now, you're in for a shock cause things are gonna be really really bad as phase 1 starts. so, what i'm trying to say is, if anyone cannot digest abuse, immorality, torture and rape, please leave now. phase 1 is not for you.

and if you guys know me, i write mixed genres; there will be mystery, thrill, politics, action and romance.

and if you know me, i DO NOT write cliche. this story is very different; expect the unexpected here :) i like unique stories so i'm writing a unique one. it isn't a typical classical or traditional love story as well. it's also going to be very different from the rest of my other stories. I won't reveal much, but for those who are worried, don't be, this story does have a happy ending :) you can count on that :) ;)

so for those who are going to stay, if you have any questions you can ask me but if you don't want to spoil the story and the fun, then i would request you to be patient. this much you can be assured of that you will get weekly updates. i'm not like those writers who write a good story and then leave their readers hanging with no updates. so, please bare with me.

again, those wishing to leave, they can leave. i will bot tolerate any insult to my hard work. because i am medical student and my routine is very very tough; i don't need negative criticism to make my life even more difficult.

also, there are many traditional concepts that I've used in this story like parochialism and narrow minded thinking; know that these concepts are everywhere. i don't want anyone thinking that just because i'm from a developing muslim country, we have this as something common; in a way we do but doesn't everyone?

also, for my non-Pakistani readers, Shehryaar's name is pronounced as Sherry-aar. I just love this name so much, its so sexy and attractive <3 just like my Shehry :D

Also, in order to build Shehryaar's personality, i had to study psychology and psychiatry. i'm gonna be exploring a lot of things and my knowledge in this story :) there are many misconception going on in the general public about the use of some terminologies like 'psycho', 'manic', 'empathetic,. well, in this story, i'm gonna be explaining these things too :) because its all a part of science and i love studying about different things and i love applying those medical concepts in my stories :) Shehryaar's character will help you guys learn about certain things that the general populace uses without any prior knowledge.

Also, this isn't a BDSM story :P BDSM doesn't just mean sex in bondage where the initiator is a dominant and the victim is a submissive masochist. I just studied this whole concept in Forensics medicine and trust me, it's not something everyone can digest or agree on. we just have a general concept because of what the media portrays but i fear, that without knowing many things, the youth is being mislead on a lot of platforms. i see so many stories on this concept and quiet frankly, it's pretty disturbing how the minds of young people work these day. we, as readers, like to read about dominant alpha males, but would you guys believe me if i told you, as a doctor, that these traits in a man are abnormal; it's not normal and such men need serious psychiatric evaluation. i know it might come off as offensive, but thats what we are being taught in Forensics medicine and later in psychiatry. these type of dominant males are only good in fiction, but trust me, you wouldn't want to encounter one in real life; you won't know the outcomes then :P i guess what my point here is, when i was building Shehryaar's character, i encountered a lot of hurdles. i just thought i should share it with you guys since on social media, its a trend to have dominant alpha males :P these kinds of things are only good in stories but trust me, you wouldn't want that i reality.

anyways :) phase 0 has ended :D and phase 1 is gonna start with chap 31 and from now onwards, there will be one update per week :/ sorry but thats how its gonna be :P