(5) Don't lie to me.

Chapter 5-Don't lie to me.

You don't know me, you'll never know me, so keep your stupid thoughts to yourself.

He kept replaying inside my head like a broken record. I didn't know him. I was horrible to him.

"Cali," someone snapped me out of my reverie, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

"What?" I asked disorientated. I looked up into the eyes of Matt, his eyes looking back at me in narrowed slits.

"Day dreaming?" I nodded.

"I'm sorry, what were you saying?"

"I can't even remember now," he chuckled. I rolled my eyes. Just as I was about to open my mouth, a voice interrupted me.

"Cali," a husky voice whispered into my ear, I shivered, my heart began beating at an abnormal pace, I knew it was him.

"Kyle," I spun around with my back against Matt in shock. Kyle's eyes turned to a darker shade of blue.

He had come to talk to me, he wasn't mad at me anymore, or I hope he wasn't.

"Who's that?" Kyle asked while eyeing up Matt. I rolled my eyes mentally.

"Kyle, this is Matt," I introduced. Matt went to shake his hand in greeting.

"Nice to meet you,"

"Yeah," Kyle grumbled. He suddenly took hold of my hand tightly.

"What are you doing?" I asked, stunned.

"Taking you home," he let out. I stood firmly grounded to the floor.

"Why?" I asked. Did he really need to take me home right this second?

"How else are you going to get home?"

"Just give me two minutes," I stated.

"No, you're coming with me now," he said. I sighed, just as I was about to accept, Matt cut me off.

"Leave her alone," Matt said.

"Who are you again?" He asked rudely. Matt shook his head.

"Cali's boyfriend," Matt lied. I looked at him in panic.

"What-"

"Cali," Matt said in warning with that look on his face as if he was telling me to go along with it. I wasn't so sure.

"Don't lie to me," Kyle replied.

"I'm not lying to you,"

"Is that true, Cali?" Kyle looked at me, a blazing look which scared me.

"Yes," I just about got out. Suddenly, Kyle took my body into his arms and took me over his shoulder.

"Bullshit," was his only reply as I sat on his back yelling for him to put me down. Matt stood there with a smirk. Oh what had he just done?

"Kyle!" I yelled as I glared at Matt.

"I told you not to lie to me, I don't like it," Kyle said with a look of anger in his eyes. You didn't want to mess with him, not now. Matt took a step back and smiled. He waved before turning his back and leaving.

"Matt you utter nonse," I whispered under my breath. What had he just done?

Not only had he left me with Mr mood swing, but he had also aggravated him more than he should have. And I was the one who had to handle him, and put up with him.

Kyle took me to his car, he opened the door and threw me onto the passenger seat while he buckled up my seatbelt. As soon as he got to the drivers seat, he reversed the car onto the road.

He looked focused and in thought, yet his eyebrows were still forrowed in anger.

"You make me so angry," he let out.

"Good," I replied."I'm glad,"

"Don't push it, Cali," he clenched his teeth.

"Stop telling me what to do," I muttered disobediently. I looked out of the window.

Kyle had only known me for two seconds and he was already demanding and annoying.

He was a player, he liked sex, he liked the games, and I'm positive he liked the chase and the challenge.

And I was giving him that. But I'd rather give him the adrenaline and determination with the challenge rather than giving him my innocence. But I'm not sure that's what he wanted.

Infact, I wasn't sure what he wanted.

"I will do what I want, Cali," he replied.

"Why are you such a-"

"Dick?" He cut me off. I nodded.

"Yeah, a dick, why are you such a dick?" I asked strongly.

"Because you're making me a dick,"

"What because I tell you what I think?" I asked angrily. "You're not really a gentleman are you? you could atleast try treating me with abit more respect and maybe try being friendly, it wouldn't hurt,"

"I am a gentlemen," he stated angrily. "Don't just assume things,"

"Well you haven't really given me anything as evidence to show me that you are a gentleman, Kyle, all you've shown me is that you're a dick who thinks about your dick,"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope u liked it y'all:)) please vote and comment what you thought. Thanks for reading:D love ya x