Chapter 15: Alliance

~~Scales P.O.V~~

"That's impossible! You defeated him on Cybertron and trapped him in the all spark's chamber!" Ratchet almost yelled at Optimus. Everyone was now staring at Optimus, including myself. While I was on the Nemesis, as a Decepticon, I heard murmurs and whispers about the Autobots defeating Unicron, who was in Megatrons body. They had trapped him inside the all sparks chamber before Optimus sacrificed himself and the Matrix of leadership.

After Megatron had fled Cybertron, he believed he was too far into the war to surrender and gathered more decepticons. In doing so, the Autobots were desperate and were forced to interrupt Optimus' work, and the great core was destroyed, once again.  They fled to earth again and the war continued, with no way of reviving Cybertron.

Noticing I was still staring (And so was everyone else), I shook my head and hummed in thought. "I wish that was true. Only when I was renewing Cybertron was I able to see that he was not destroyed in the chamber, only trapped. But when I found out that he still lived, I made a mistake of leaving half of my Spark in Cybertron's core."

Ratchets eyes widened, "And you didn't think to tell me?!" he yelled again. I shifted uncomfortably on Bumblebees shoulder as the argument continued.                                   "Primus had wished me not to tell anyone until dyer circumstances." Optimus said, still calm. "It would seem someone was able to free him of his chamber." Ratchet frowned in thought but was interrupted by something beeping on his system.

"Its Agent Fowler." Ratchet said, adding a sigh on the end while opening the call. "What is it Fowler? We are quite busy at the moment." Ratchet said. Fowler looked at the video call with an angry look on his face.

"Well I don't think you will be for this one." he flipped his phone round to show a grassed plain, like a field. But in the middle of it, A vehicon was standing with his arms up, in a surrender. The Vehicon was surrounded by humans with guns and the word N.E.S.T entitled on their shoulders. That was where Fowler had trained.

"He said he wanted to speak to you. And Only  you." he said, Turning the phone back."Whats a con doing surrendering?" "We will be there momentarily." Optimus said, Acknowledging Bulkhead."Well you better be." He said turning off the video cam.

"Ratchet, send a  ground Bridge."Optimus said. Ratchet turned back, not saying a word. Before long, it opened. "We will need everyone available, it could be a simple trick." Ultra Magnus stated. Optimus nodded and I jumped off of Bumblebee's shoulder. I followed them to the edge of the bridge and transformed.

Once I stepped outside, the breeze hit my form like a wave. It was soft, yet cold. Seeing as there was 9 of us and one Vehicon, he took a step back, almost standing on a human. Speaking of which, there was quite a few of them.

"Decepticon, drop your weapons." Arcee said, being the only one to notice a blade at his belt. he did so silently as Arcee, Bulkhead and Bumblebee all had their guns facing him. I bared my teeth and growled as he threw it a bit  to close for comfort, seeing as it was a simple foot from my front paw.                                                                                                                                                   "State your name." Optimus said while taking a step forward. The Vehicon cleared his throat and spoke in a clear, male voice.

"My name is ST3V3, but i am normally referred to as Steve." I could already hear Miko laughing on the other side of the comm link. "I'm here because we were chased off of our ship by Unicron himself." Optimus tensed. "We knew of his revival. But we do not know who set him free and why." Steve lowered his arms, as they were now tired.

"His name is Icarus. A predacon." I roared shortly and lowly in response. Another? I thought to myself exchanging links with my father. But he quickly looked back and tensed as well.   "Icarus died years before the war! This is a lie!" He took a threatening step forward. "I swear to primus himself! He entered our ship and demanded some staff and then came Unicron." He said, raising up his arms. The humans still kept aim.

Icarus? I know that name. No. It can't be. I thought, but was interrupted by Ratchet. "He could be lying. It could be a simple scam to get into base." he said on the other end. Suddenly, Steve fell to the floor, holding his back, groaning in pain. On his back was a large cut from one shoulder to his hip. He sighed in pain. "Alright listen, I know its hard to believe, but we need your help. There is still 4 Others out there and Megatron wanted to create an alliance."

Optimus hummed in thought. After a few seconds, he looked back to me, "Scales, please carry him to base."

~~A/N~~

Thanks for 2k Views! Hope you enjoyed!

~MoustacheMaybe