Chapter 8:Fight

~~Scales P.O.V~~
After yelling 'scum' he lunged forward and began to use his prod to electrocute some of the Autobots.To begin with he ran towards the large blue and red mech at the front and swung his staff at his chassis.It merely scratched him, but he was so dazed at the sudden attack that he took a few steps back.Then the other shorter blue and red one ran forwards and hit him with a big damn hammer and he flew and landed next to me, with his eyes shut

"Excellent hit,Ultra Magnus.Ratchet, please tend to there wounds." The small orange and white bot then walked towards us. No way.

Eye shot my eyes completely open when he was about 20meters away and flung the heavy net off of my back.I noticed that there was a large scar down my right front leg that was leaking energon.I took a step in front of Knockout, protectively and growled as the small 'Ratchet' walked backwards slowly. "Easy Predacon. We mean you or Knockout any harm."The large red and blue one said. Pff, then you shouldn't have shot me out of the sky or hit Knockout across a fragging forest. I took a deep breath and roared so load that every single bot had to cover there audial fins and duck, including Knockout, who woke from my roar. Hehe, Wakey Wakey.

I stopped roaring and ran towards Knockout, who was sat against the wall with his hands over his audial fins still. I whimpered slightly, before he looked up and said "When did you learn to roar so loud,Oh my Primus."I laughed, which came out as another whimper.I helped him with my head to stand up. "Okay time to go." Knockout said quickly and I knew why.It was because the autobots were all back on there pedes and starting to run towards us.Knockout hope on my back quickly and I pushed off of the ground and we flew upwards.I turned my head and noticed the Autobots looking up at us. Wow they look ticked.

--You do know your bleeding, right?-- Knockout said through the comm link.I snorted in response and flew above the clouds to be sure that the Autobots don't open fire on us. --ok fine give me that but thank you for saving me,even if it did cost me my audial fins.--I mumbled a response back.Well at least he is grateful.

The nemesis came into view and I felt Knockout lower his back and lean against me. --Yeah let's not tell Lord Megatron about our encounter.Just to be safe--He laughed nervously at the end.He's right. Although I haven't seen his bad side, I don't think it's all sun and rainbows.

--A/N--
There you go!
Another Chapter,it's short again but it's better than nothing.
Thanks for reading!