Chapter 3: Scales' New Partner

~~~Scales P.O.V~~~
I guess they don't want me to sleep then due to the shock they gave me,but I don't know where from.Before I could look properly,The door slid open to show a small red mech in the doorway.He had a large staff in his left hand and his right on his hip.He was smiling at me and he looked towards my tail,when he saw the sharp knife like dagger he looked as if he gulped.

"Wakey,Wakey!"He said quite creepily I must add.His smile reappeared as he saw me begin to stand up.My legs were still A bit weak but I did not want to sleep on that cold birth bed again.I began to walk towards him but as I did he seemed to have stepped back a little bit so I stopped in the doorway so I wouldn't scare him.I soon looked past him and towards the edge of the nemesis, I noticed that the sky now had a vibrant blue colour and I still longed to have a flight.I didn't notice at the time that the red mech was still looking at me and he new I wanted to fly.
"I understand you want to fly but lord Megatron won't let you and you know that."The mech said.I looked at him confused as I lowered my head to his level."Ah yes,I forgot to introduce myself."He said while laughing nervously.I decided to lay down as my front legs began to feel weak."My name is knockout and I have been given the orders to be your supervisor."Knockout,That definitely suited him,but why must I be supervised?Does it have something to do with Predaking? I looked towards him again and cocked my head in question of his supervising,but he only said
"To begin with,we need to try to make you breath fire."I stood up again and followed Knockout towards a large black and blue target.

I stood a short ways from it and looked towards Knockout and he gestured to the target.I took a deep breath and felt a heat in my stomach and I aimed at the target and fired.It was a fireball that reached the target but only hit the edge of it.I sighed at My failed attempt and looked towards knockout that looked shocked and astounded by my attempt,"Wow,I would have thought you would be to weak to at least reach the target."Knockout said while crossing his arms and leaning against the wall of the nemesis."Well try again then."He said.I fired again,this time getting it to land closer to the targets centre.I once again sighed and this time I did not wait for Knockouts supervision to fire again,I lowered my head more,Then only focused on the Target before Firing. The fireball hit the targets centre this time,making me rather pleased with myself.I looked over to Knockout who was happy with my final result.I roared happily before Knockout said,"Well done,you are quite the fast learner,for a child anyway."He teased.I looked at him while sitting down.Child?I am older than him by hundreds of years and he calls me a child?I guess he is just referring to my size since I am his height.Knockout then sighed and said in a low tone,"Anyway,you should keep on practising,I'm going to go and get some energon and have a break,hopefully starscream should come later to supervise you while I'm gone."Starscream?Isn't he the one that is scared of me?I hope not,he didn't seem to be to afraid when he heard that I'm not a strong Predacon.I hope he is still scared.Then a door slid open behind me and I moved my wing to look for the source.Starscream entered the flight deck.

---Knockout P.O.V---
I am beginning to like this Predacon.At Least she doesn't try to eat me like Predaking did at first sight.Scales then hit the middle of the target and a smile spread across her jaws.I smiled at the sight of it and she looked at me and saw my smile and roared.Im guessing it is a roar of happiness since it cannot talk.I looked towards the sky and noticed that the sun was high in the sky,at its highest point.I realised it was my break and I lost my smile,I told the Predacon that it was my break and Starscream should come sooner or later to look after her.When she heard the name Starscream she lost her smile.I guess they had already met and Starscream,being him,decided to confront her.Then I grabbed my staff and began to head for the door until it slid open and Starscream entered.The Predacons audial fins dropped at the sight of him.Scales stood up and looked at Starscream in the eyes before sitting and laying down again,refusing to move.I smiled at the sight of her spitefulness.Starscrream noticed my smiling and frowned and stood in front of her.I noticed he was carrying an Energon rod."Starscream,I will be back in half an hour and don't hurt her."I said in a somewhat worried tone and I walked past him and left the flight deck.I could already hear him shouting at her.

I entered the med bay and saw Breakdown working on some file reports before looking up and smiling at me.
"Hey K.O,how's the new job?"He said in a teasing tone.Breakdown didn't know my job yet and I wouldn't tell him.
"It's alright,the New Predacon isn't as violent as the last one at least."Breakdown went wide eyed and looked shocked.
"Wait,WHAT?!"Breakdown replied,I laughed so hard at his reaction I had to hold onto the desk next to me to stop me from falling over."There is a new Predacon now!?"He yelled.I stopped laughing and said calmly,
"Well It's a she and her name is Scales and she is replacing Predaking since he joined with the auto bots.Shockwave used the last extract of the D.N.A and Megatron made me her supervisor."Breakdown looked confused.
"Is she violent or calm or rude or I don't know but give me details!"He is overreacting a bit I think.I decided to get some Energon because I was beginning to feel thirsty.
" Wow you really need to calm down.But she is completely gentle and actually kinda fun.Starcream is with her now."
"Are you sure that's a good idea,Last I heard Starscream doesn't really like Beasts."Breakdown said Mockingly.
I knew that more than anything.

A/N
So there you go,the third chapter,I. Know it isn't much but I don't write that much so I hope you liked this chapter and I'll see you in the next chapter.
Also please share this with friends or family!