Chapter 9: Megatron is not happy

--Scales P.O.V--
As we landed on the Warship, a vehicon ran up to us panting. "Megatron wants you both in the throne room immediately." Knockout nodded and quickly Unstrapped the saddle before giving me a pat on the side, ushering me forward. As we entered the halls of the nemesis Knockouts grip tightened on my back suddenly and I growled.
"Sorry," Knockout said as he loosened his grip.

We then turned a corner and Knockout walked straight into Starscream. "Watch it!" He squeaked as he swatted Knockout in the back with his hand and walking of. I growled lowly at the sight of a bent wing as he turned the corner towards the med bay. Was that Megatron? I shivered a bit at the thought of what he would do to us. Knockouts grip tightened again but I did nothing to stop it.

As I saw the large hall towards the large door to the throne room, I thought of the many reasons as to why Megatron wanted to see us, but the most common was that laser freak or something like that might have watched us during the fight against the Autobots. The door slid open and Megatron was at his monitor near the window and he was doing some sort of formula for a dark energon substance. Knockout looked me in the eye before took a few step towards the stairs, away from me, and he looked up to Megatron at the top of the stairs.

"Lord Megatron, you summoned us?" Megatron laughed deeply at Knockout as he turned around and began to walk slowly down the stairs. "I think you know quite rightly why I have summoned you knockout." He spat his name as if it was venom. "You see, that beast may be the only thing that is stopping me from killing you. It is the only thing that can tip the balance of this war in our favour." He stopped in front of Knockout as his hand left my back strut.I watched him take a step back before he was hit with a mighty back hand sent by Megatron and flew into my side, making me topple and fall on my wing.

I used my head to push him back onto his knee and I stood to my full height. I hummed reassuringly by Knockouts side and looked Back to Megatron, but before I could see anything, a purple shot hit my leg and sent me into the eastern wall. Knockouts eyes raised as he stood to see me laying by the wall, with energon seeping from my side. I heard nothing but a transforming sound as Megatron and Knockout stood by each other's side and looked at me with awe. I hummed in questioning, then attempted to stand but tripped on my tail. And then I realised, I was about human size.

A/N
I know it's been a long time but I've been busy. Hope you like the new transformation in Scales!
It's a little bit short but, I'm tired so. Better than nothing!
--MoustacheMaybe--