Chapter 1:Creation

??? P.o.v
I panted and breathed heavily as I woke in the large cylinder test tube.My vision was still blurry and I could only faintly hear deep voices.I was standing on my hind legs in the tube and they were begining to ache.Then my vision returned and I searched the room for answers.

The room had an appearance of a lab of some sort,saws,needles and other items hung on a wall by a large computer.On the computer showed a large dragon like form with white razor sharp teeth and a tail about 7 meters long and large wings,outspread to show their length.Then large footsteps caught my attention and I was soon staring into the eye of a tall,red eyed mech.

The Cyclops reached to a keypad and pressed a button making the cylinder slide upwards and it was enough to startle me and make me growl.Wait growl?Since when did I growl?My pedes soon reached the ground and I wobbled a bit before gaining my balance.The Cyclops grabbed my shoulder pad and helped me regain balance.I searched the room again until I met eyes with the Cyclops.I was a little bit taller than him and larger but we still had the same eye height.

"Lord Megatron, I have an update on the predacon and She has arisen."The Cyclops said holding his ear piece and still with his eye on me.He began to pet behind my ear and I purred loudly.
"-Excellent work Shockwave,I will be present in a few earth minutes-"A deep voice,seemingly Megatron,replied.So the Cyclops name was Shockwave,well whoever he was, I already liked him due to his petting skills.He soon grabbed a long metal rope and hooked it to my back strut and gripped it gently to keep me restrained.I honestly did not care of the rope until he began to pull it towards a large metal door.The lab was a rather large room and it gave me some comfort knowing that it belonged to a lovely mech.

The door suddenly slid open as a large grey mech entered.His eyes were immediately on me as I sat down to be at his height.His eyes were a dark crimson red and open wide as he saw me,but he still did not move from his spot in the door.
"Such magnificence,"He said as he pat my nuzzle with his sharp fingers.He then looked towards shockwave "Is she able to transform?"I looked at him puzzled but he continued to look at Shockwave.

He shook his head.
"With the amount of D.N.A we had it was not possible but I will soon find a way to change that. She is a tracking predacon and will not have any experience fighting although she has an incredible amount of strength."Shockwave replied.I continued to look at Megatron as he stopped petting my nuzzle and began to circle me.Megatron looked disappointed, "Well I do believe she will do well to replace Predaking.What is her designation?"He said somewhat frustrated.He ran his finger down my backstrut.What?Designation?Who is Predaking?What do you mean replace?
"Her name from ancient times is Scales and she is rather young,about 23 in human years."Scales? Is that really my name?Why can I not remember anything?

"Shockwave, I want the new predacon,Scales, to be directed to the outside​ kennels immediately for recharge​." Megatron said to Shockwave while leaving the lab.He took a final glance at me before turning on his heel and leaving.
"Yes lord Megatron."Shockwave said as the automatic doors slid shut.He took the rope from my neck and gave it a small tug,urging me forward.The doors slid open again, I stood and began​ to walk alongside Shockwave.He walked slowly down the halls so I could keep up with him because he new of my weak hind legs.

Along the way down the halls we met with a short silver mech with...high heels?He took one glance at me before he shrieked and said "A-Another one?! ARE YOU MAD?!"We stopped in front of him as he stood with a worried expression,He sounded like a girl.I growled a little to scare him and he shrieked again and Shockwave pulled lightly on the reign,knowing I was trying to scare him.
"The new predacon is to be addressed as Scales,Staescream and it has no fighting experience."Shockwave replied calmly.Starscream then walked up to me,losing all fear and said
"Your not so tough."As he crossed his arms.I growled louder this time and he fell backwards shuffling away before he stood up and ran a round the corner.Shockwave chuckled As he began to walk again.

We came across no more mechs apart from starscream but it was night time when we were on the flight deck so everyone else must have been in recharge.We walked towards another large door on the flight deck and Shockwave removed the rope before opening the door. It was a large room with a large berth(bed) in the corner of the room, large enough to hold a predacon. There was also a lamp on the roof.I entered and lay on the berth and looked up at Shockwave,He looked back at me
"Welcome to the decepticons,"He reached to the keyboard."Scales."The door slid shut and I lowered my head onto the berth.I smiled as I looked around the room, still curled up in a ball.
I feel like I belong here.

A/N
Hey guys!
I haven't been feeling very well lately and I thought this could cheer me up.

Let me now if you want me to continue this book
And a quick shout out to cyndertrona! Because she is currently writing a lot of transformers fan fictions and a very good book called daughter of a warlord.Good luck with that cyndertrona!BTW I'm doing this on tablet so sorry if there is spelling mistakes!
Thanks for reading! More updates are coming soon if I get better!