Chapter 6: Shot Down

---Knockout P.O.V---
As I walked towards the kennel,I realised that I didn't give Scales the proper goodnight last night.I hope I haven't upset her...

"Wakey Wa---What?"

When I opened the door I could not see her on her birth nor her kennel anywhere."Scales?!" I almost yelled her name.
Suddenly,a large upside down head filled my view.I jumped backwards to notice it was Scales as I fell on my aft. Scales jumped from the perch above the door and ran towards me, with a large smirk across her face plate.I smiled at her and said, "Thanks a lot! I bet I have a scratch on my paintwork."Scales mumbled as if she was mimicking me.I laughed as I stood up, then walked towards the hook that held the saddle.I held it up and motioned it to Scales and she smiled wider than before.Good,I guess she is not mad at me then.I placed the saddle on Scales like Shockwave taught me too last night while I was fixing Megatron's wound.I decided that I would bring my staff with me this time since we have no backup, I grabbed the Energon staff and placed it on my back, then I placed the earpiece in my audial fin (Ear) and checked if Scales had hers.Once we were ready I Mounted her and gave her a gentle kick and she ran forwards and leapt into the air.

---Scales P.O.V---
That was the best prank I've ever played on someone.Even if it is my first prank.Oh well...Next target : Megatron!
As we flew I heard Knockout speak into my earpiece --Scales,Lord Megatron asked me too work on your Energon tracking today.So how about it?---
I roared in response and nodded.But how am I suppose to do it if I have never done it?I focused my energy on energon and my eyes began to feel weak.I blinked and opened my eyes and I noticed my vision went orange.Only my wings and Knockout were a very Bright blue and green. Cool. Its like night vision.

I looked around the area with my night vision and noticed a particular rock along the side of a forest.Thinking about the landscape, we were in a completely different one.From the large rocky desert, it came to a  swampy flat plain with a few tall mountains and very tall oak trees covered in vines.I curved towards the pointed mountain and landed a bit far from the signal.Knockout jumped off of me and looked at me puzzled.
"Well where is it?"I began to walk towards the signal,still in my night vision state.When we got there, I realised that there was a lot more than I had first thought or seen from the air.I blinked and shook my neck to get rid of the effect.
Knockout came up behind me and saw the amount of Energon and smiled. "Wow.Nice find Scales."He patted my neck as he looked at the Energon.Then he touched his earpiece and said, "Lord Megatron,we have found a mass amount of energon." He stood there, still looking for a response when suddenly a large booming voice came from the other side.So load in fact,even I could hear it. ---Well done Knockout.We will send troops shortly.---Then I heard a click and the com link ended.Well that went well.

"Well that went well."Knockout said.Wait,I Just said that...He interrupted my thoughts " We should start moving some of this rubble." I nodded and hovered just above a rock and gripped it hard the lifted it and hurled it across the clearing, just missing Knockout.He screamed like a little girl.I landed and without warning, Knockout yelled,"Hey!That could have scratched my paint job!"I walked over to him and helped him stand up again.He laughed when he saw my sorry expression."I'm just messing with you,No need to threat."I frowned and playfully nudged him.Then I heard a ground bridge,that's apparently what they are called because Knockout told me last night.I then saw about 50 drones come through the ground bridge and some with a lot of machinery.---Knockout,go with the beast and find more Energon.Comm link me if you need anything---I heard Megatron through a comm link.The comm link then ended.

"Alright let's go."Knockout said swiftly.He Mounted my back and gave me a kick and I flew upwards.I focused ands turn to my Energon vision.(This is what it's called now)I saw nothing until my vision ended and I found myself in a net and falling towards the floor.The last thing I heard was Knockout screaming and then my whole vision went black.

---A/N---
Mwuhahahaha!I feel evil!
Hope you like the cliffhanger!Sorry it's a bit short but a new Chapter coming soon!
Comment some ideas and I may use them!
---MoustacheMaybe