Baby baby [chapter 12 - part 2]

Ryan's P.O.V (of the birth)

We had just got inside the hospital. I couldn't stop my heart from beating erratically from beneath my chest and my whole body from shaking from nerves. My baby was coming, I was going to be a dad. I took deep breaths, Rellarna's fingers clawing into my hand.

She cried out in pain again and I felt my heart rip a little. Why isn't someone helping her? Why is no one taking away her pain? I prayed, wishing I could do it for her, no pain could be as bad as watching her like this. I watched as tears streamed down her face, hearing my mum and hers appear.

The nurse let us all coming to the nurses room which I thanked her for gratefully and entered to see rell in one of those hospital gowns, her face thick with sweat, tears running down her cheeks. Even in this state she was beautiful.

My mind began to haze as I looked down at Rell, my hand gripping hers tighter. In the next few minutes I would be a dad. I heard nothing of what rell or the doctor said. I could feel the colour flushing from my cheeks as I watched the scene in front of me.

Suddenly everything caught up to me. The thoughts of Rell in pain and the worrying fact I was about to become a dad. I blacked out. I awoke to find myself on the hospital floor, with a huge throbbing soaring through my head and rell calling my name. I came back to my senses and grabbed hold of her hand again assuring her everything was okay and she's doing great.

My mind went hazy again and I barely knew what was going on around me, until I heard the high-pitched wail of an angel, which snapped me back to my senses. I looked to see the most amazing thing in the world, my whole body smiling, shocked speechless.

I watched as they put her into rells arms. I climbed onto the bed next to rell placing one arm around her and stroking my little baby's cheek with my spare hand. She was so pretty, so angelic. I sat feeling whole, I had a family. The most beautiful girlfriend in the world and a daughter. "My baby, my daughter" I cried out in joy, my eyes welling with tears of pride and bursting happiness. I must be the luckiest boy alive.

[a/n sorry it's not very long or good and i haven't written in ages, i've been and still am in the middle of a pile of over due course work and exam revison. Well anyway.... please vote and comment, i wanna know your opinion, be truthful..... i love all of my fans lots :] x ]