Baby baby [chapter 8]

Chapter 8

"Does your dad hit you, Ryan?" I asked in a calm voice, trying not to let him hear how worried I was. He nodded slowly. "Ryan why didn't you tell me? Does Sarah know?" I said keeping my voice calm again. He shook his head quickly this time.

"Please don't tell anyone, please!" he almost shouted, "he'll hit my mum, please! It'll get better now! It just got a bit bad when he found out I got you pregnant, please don't tell anyone he'll beat her up! I'm fine, I can take it!" I sat speechless as he told me this, his dad wouldn't hurt a fly, or would he?

I pulled him closer to me and we sat cuddled up while he cried. Ryan never cries, never ever. I felt confusion rise up in me. I needed to tell but would Ryan hate me if I did? Would his dad beat up Sarah? It would be my fault, but if I don't tell Ryan carries on getting beaten up. I'm so confused!

I heard the door open and the sound of two lots of foot steps come up stairs. I also heard my Mum and Sarah laughing and shrieking like little girls. Ryan bent his head to my ear and whispered "Please". "I won't tell, it's okay" I replied in a hushed tone. "Please do" he said "I don't think I can take it much longer, I just hope he doesn't hurt my Mum. I don't think I can tell her myself, please." Wow, that was a change of tune.

"What's the matter" Sarah said nervously as she and my mum hovered in the door way of my room. "Mick hits Ryan" I said only just loud enough for them to hear, Mick is Ryan's Dad. "He What!" she mum shouted rushing over to us.

I told her exactly what Ryan had told me while he buried his face in my neck, making it wet from his tears. He felt like a baby in my arms. That's when I realised his hand was rested on my tummy, our baby and he was rubbing it gently, murmuring something. As I listened carefully he was saying, "I'll never let anyone hurt you baby never." My heart swelled with joy. I guess he'll make a great dad. Unlike his Dad.

The next few minutes passed in a blur of tears and a phone call to the police. They had gone to arrest Mick. It was decided that Ryan and Sarah are going to stay here tonight. Sarah on the couch and Ryan on the blow up mattress in my room. In my room! My mum and Sarah really do trust us together now.

I put on my pyjamas and brushed my teeth before cheering Ryan up whilst eating pizza. We sat there together laughing for about an hour stuffing our faces until he went down stairs for a couple of minutes to talk to his mum.

20 minutes later I heard him come up stairs. 20 minutes! What took him so long? During that time I read a chapter of my book I was reading. He came bursting in saying "Sorry, they took ages to cook!" I got a bit confused then until I saw the plate of chips in one hand and some peanut butter in the other. Aw! He remembered!

After I ate the whole big plate of chips covered in peanut butter. I made Ryan a bed on the floor whilst he had a shower and brushed his teeth. He came back into my room about 15 minutes later only wearing a pair of shorts. My heart did back flips as I saw his perfect six-pack. What? I haven't seen it in ages!

He looked at me in my bed and then at the one on the floor and back at me. He flashed me a brilliant smile and climbed in next to me and I pulled him close and breathed him in, he smelled so delicious I could eat him! He pulled me in to his chest and placed a hand on my tummy. That's how we fell asleep.

[To be continued......Please comment, tell me if you liked it, and if you did, please vote. I cant believe I have 16 fans! This is an early b-day present to XxMrsECullenxX. The more you comment the happier I am and the happier I am the quicker I write the next chap. I love you all...loads.....x ..... <3 ......x ....]